Which two dinners would you choose?

Assuming Artist Point's atmosphere hasn't changed even though they have characters, I'd choose Storybook Dining as one and O'Hana as the other. Decide for yourself if it's different from before.

Just to be clear, I'm not describing "park clothes that meet the dress code requirements" as trashy. I'm talking about boobs and basketball shorts.

I'm perfectly happy for people to do the bare minimum to comply with the dress code. I object to people who ignore the dress code entirely, and to Disney for not enforcing it.

You might still not care, and that's fine. I just want to make sure you understand what I'm describing.
Yikes! I guess I have never seen that but have only been twice so that may be why. Thanks for the clarification. My family is the type that would make some quiet, inside jokes about it so it probably wouldn’t bother us if we saw it. Maybe if it was an anniversary dinner with just my husband I’d feel different.

Another vote for California Grill. Even with the Prixe-Fix, the food and service have not missed a beat.
I would also pick Hoop as its just fun.
Haven't been a fan of O'Hana for years. YMMV.

Yikes! I guess I have never seen that but have only been twice so that may be why. Thanks for the clarification. My family is the type that would make some quiet, inside jokes about it so it probably wouldn’t bother us if we saw it. Maybe if it was an anniversary dinner with just my husband I’d feel different.
That's exactly what we do 😂😂!!!!

HDDR is a hoot. Good old fashioned family fun.

If Cali Grill is still the prix fixe menu, I’d go with Narcoossee’s. I know that wasn’t one of your choices, but I just had an exceptional meal there- twin lobster tails that were to die for.

Just to be clear, I'm not describing "park clothes that meet the dress code requirements" as trashy. I'm talking about boobs and basketball shorts.

I'm perfectly happy for people to do the bare minimum to comply with the dress code. I object to people who ignore the dress code entirely, and to Disney for not enforcing it.
Well, technically, if they aren’t wearing swimsuits, and their basketball shorts aren’t dirty or torn (I’m not sure what your objection to boobs is…many evening gowns that would meet any dress code show some boob) they ARE doing the bare minimum to comply with the Cali Grill Dress Code, which states:

This restaurant is a Disney Signature Dining experience offering fine dining with a distinctly magical flair. Guests are expected to dress accordingly in attire that respects the restaurant's sophisticated and upscale aesthetic. Clothing should be clean, neat and in good condition. Please no swimwear.

Well, technically, if they aren’t wearing swimsuits, and their basketball shorts aren’t dirty or torn (I’m not sure what your objection to boobs is…many evening gowns that would meet any dress code show some boob) they ARE doing the bare minimum to comply with the Cali Grill Dress Code, which states:

This restaurant is a Disney Signature Dining experience offering fine dining with a distinctly magical flair. Guests are expected to dress accordingly in attire that respects the restaurant's sophisticated and upscale aesthetic. Clothing should be clean, neat and in good condition. Please no swimwear.
If that's the current dress code, it's an EXTREMELY recent change. Until five minutes ago, it was:

"Men must wear khakis, slacks or dress shorts and collared shirts. Jeans may be worn if in good condition. Sport coats are optional.

Women must wear Capri pants, skirts, dresses or dress shorts. Jeans may be worn if in good condition."

I wouldn't be shocked if the dress code was a victim of the Great Awokening. It's far too binary for Disney in 2022.

There's a difference between a sun dress with some cleavage and a white tank top that's three sizes too small. I can't believe this is controversial.

Hoop de Doo and California Grill, too. In fact I've "put my money where my mouth is" as I it booked CG for two nights next month. Instead of paying for park tickets for a short trip I simply decided on a very nice meal with fireworks. It will be a wonderful trip.

I think we're seeing a trend here 😁

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter