Which tickets to use first?

mrskay9

Mouseketeer
My dh and I have some days left from our honeymoon. I think we have two days and maybe a plus each.

For our trip next year with dd, I went ahead and bought the 5 day ph. We probably won't go to WDW all 5 days as I'd like to take her to Sea World too.

So which tickets do I use first?

Would you be using the pluses at all on this visit? If not, then leave the older passes at home and just use the newer 5-day PHs. There's less of a chance that you'll lose them if they're at home.

If you plan to visit a waterpark or PI while you're in WDW. Take the used PHPs and finishe them off. (Fewer passes to keep track of in the long run).

I, OTOH, would take at least one of the old tickets so you could find out definitively whether the "maybe a plus each" was correct or not. Nothing worse than thinking you have something left on a ticket and finding out at a gate that you don't. ;) Take the old ticket to Guest Relations and have it checked to be sure of what's left.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter