Which POP room is near skyliner and food court?

KMP12

Mouseketeer
We want to stay at POP may 2024. Which room is best for skyliner? Are there rooms in the middle in between skyliner and food court? Our child is in a wheelchair so We would prefer to be right in the middle!

We want to stay at POP may 2024. Which room is best for skyliner? Are there rooms in the middle in between skyliner and food court? Our child is in a wheelchair so We would prefer to be right in the middle!
60's

Disneys-Pop-Century-Resort-Map.jpg

We love the preferred pool rooms. They are right between the food court and the skyliner!!

I think Preferred Pool View guarantees you a 60s building. There are standard and preferred rooms in there, too, it just won't be guaranteed you'll get one even when requesting 60s.

OP, we're in the same situation. We're going to book preferred pool room. DH isn't really on board with it, but I was going to put in a request for ground floor so we don't have to deal with the elevator too. It's just a PIA! We need 2 rooms and want connecting, but don't NEED connecting since DD1 and DX are "adults" at 20 and almost 18 when we next travel. So I have to decide which request I want. I don't care about the noise level in that location on the ground floor. We won't be there long enough for it to matter.

The Hippy Dippy Pool view rooms are the best for food court and skyliner. Just preferred rooms can still little far away. keep in mind that the skyliner opens 1 hour before park opening (7:30) and at 7am, there are quite a few people already in line (Pop shares skyliner with art of animation) So even if you have a room next to skyliner, you may have to walk to the bowling pin Lady and the Tramp pool to get in line in the morning.

So after reading everyone’s comments I got online and changed our reservation at POP from a standard room to a preferred room. Unfortunately preferred pool wasn’t available. The thought of being that much closer to the skyliner and food court after a long park day was worth the price to upgrade.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter