Which part of 7 mile beach in Grand Cayman is the best?

colbybug

DIS Veteran
Calling all Grand Cayman experts.......

We will be in GC next week ~ whoo hoo!!!! :cool1: Last time we did the sting rays so this time we are going to just find a great beach.....hopefully. Any recommendations or is the whole stretch of beach pretty much the same? So far from my own little research, I am drawn to either Cemetary Beach (NOT a great name for a beach imo!) or Royal Palms. Has anyone been to either? Opinions? I don't think it is going to be very crowded as it looks like there is only one other ship there with us.

Thanks in advance!

Kathy

We just came back from an Oct 4th Western and went to Royal Palms. We have 2 kids under 4 and we loooved it! It was a short cab ride and only $5 pp (plus 1 cab driver didn't charge for kids). The beach wasn't crowded at all and the sand and water were beautiful. We had 2 sandwiches and 2 beers for lunch and the kids split a hot dog and it was about $40. My husband and I both had the same exact thing to eat and he got sick later that night so I"m not sure whether it was the food or something unrelated. We're doing a Sept 09 Western and we'll be back to Royal Palms!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!