Which DVC resort have you NEVER stayed at?

Have not stayed at:

Hilton Head (will try to go there in summer 2007)
Vero Beach (will stay there someday-but not in near future)
VWL (Plan to stay there Late Jan. 2008)
OKW (will be doing a split stay in 2006 6 days @ BCV and 4 @ OKW)

So far BCV is my favorite with VWL (even though I haven't actually spent the night there) second.

WDWLVR said:
We have stayed everywhere but Hilton Head and Saratoga Springs.

Ditto and we don't have any plans to stay at either, but we've loved the others.

:sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

The only DVC resort we have not stayed at is SSR. Plan to do so soon.

We're brand new members and haven't stayed at any yet (SSR this week). But we have stayed at BWI, WL and BC and loved them all.

We havent stayed at the offsite DVC resorts and I dont think we will as I would rather vacation at WDW. We also havent stayed at SSR or BWV. I dont see us staying at SSR inless that is the only place available. I like the decor of the rooms,but the location does nothing for me. We havent stayed at BWV because we own at BCV and while we want to give BWV a try its hard to pass up SAB. Usually when we do a vacation I want a split stay so I can try a new resort and then a stay at BCV because I just cant imagine a trip without a stay at BCV. We also like VWL and OKW so you could imagine how hard it is to try a new resort because even with a split we pretty much are torn between the 3 resorts we like the most. Some day we will try the others but I think it will be anytime soon.

I have yet to stay at OKW, HH or VB, but I would like to someday. I'm just very partial to the BCV so I keep going back there! Though for a lot of my trips, especially my solo ones, I like to try and spend a couple nights in someplace new. Not this upcoming trip though, don't feel like repacking halfway through this one.

VB and WLV.

I have a stay booked at WLV (Not my first choice, I am not a fan of the location, but it was open!)

VB doesn't really appeal to me for some reason so.... (I have been there on business and it's not my favorite part of Florida)

I've never stayed at HHI, OKW, SSR, BCV, BWV, or VWL. (I'm a relatively new member. I stayed at Vero a few years ago as a nonmember.) The only DVC resort I said I'd never stay at was BWV, only because clowns freak me out, so I didn't think I could stomach that pool. However, as it turns out, my very first stay at a DVC resort as a member will be at BWV.

I'm happy to say that we have now stayed at all of the DVC resorts. We have our faves, but enjoyed all of our stays!

We have never stayed at

1. BCV never want to either
2. HHI and again don't foresee ourselves ever going there.
3. VB and again no desire to ever go there.
4. SSR but we will be there this coming Dec 06.

Funny thing is we own at 3 of the 4 we have never stayed at LOL we own VB and HHI and SSR.

We have never stayed at SSR. No plans to stay there in the near future but you never know! :)

We are heading down to BCV and BWV in November for the first time on our own points! Have stayed at OKW, HH, and VB renting points. Plan next year to try a few more.

So far we've stayed at SSR (our home resort), BWV & BCV. We have ressies at VB for 2 nights in May, 2006 & are hoping for a Grand Villa at OKW in Oct. 2006. We will try to stay in VWL after that. We have no interest in HH and will probably not go there. I think I've hit them all, right?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter