Which day should my parents go to MK next week?

Queen of the WDW Scene

It's only MY opinion, YOU decided to quote it.
They have one day left on a no expiration base ticket.
They want to go to MK next week.
After looking at the hours I think the most bang for their buck is going to be Wednesday November 29th because there is no event and no EMH (staying offsite).
Would you recommend the same?

It depends...are they more interested in seeing the nighttime stuff or hitting rides with lower crowds. Tuesday will be less crowded - especially if they can get there at rope drop - but there's a party so no nighttime stuff.

They have one day left on a no expiration base ticket.
They want to go to MK next week.
After looking at the hours I think the most bang for their buck is going to be Wednesday November 29th because there is no event and no EMH (staying offsite).
Would you recommend the same?

If they don’t mind the earlier closings and lack of fireworks, I’d vote for one of the party days, like Tuesday. Actually if I were there I’d LOVE to go on Thursday which has 8-4:30 hours (closing early for a CM special event). I suspect that’s probably enough to send most folks packing for another park, so MK could be pretty easy that day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter