Which club level with kids

RoseMom

Mouseketeer
We are looking at staying one night club level at either BC, YC, BWI, CR, or Poly before we start our DVC stay in July at RIV. Which one do you recommend with 2 kids ages 12 and 4 (we will not be doing any parks)?

Poly is the best all around package for a one night CL stay, IMHO. Great pool for littles (and adults), best beverages, best views of the park and fireworks, best lounge/room to resort amenity profile. Not even really a debate in my mind, the other resorts/CLs all have good parts too but the overall setup at Poly wins out, in my opinion.

My initial thought was BC because of the nicer of the pools but with the 4 year old it is a little more stressful at that pool tbh. I'd go with the poly. We've done club with kids at all of those. The fireworks and pool are great. The food is fantastic and the dole whips is easily accessible ;). Also the monorail is right there to do some quick stops around to the other hotels and you can take a boat ride if you'd like as well.

BC would be the choice if you went with crescent lake but their club lounge is significantly smaller then poly and again while the pool is nicer overall, there is not as much free roaming for a 4 year old and even the little slide is off to the side not really with the rest of the pool. The big slide is totally separated from the pool and therefore really need one adult at the entrance and one at the exit. Just a lot more stress on a stress free needed day :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter