Which character breakfast?

princess evie

Mouseketeer
Hiya
Can I ask in your opinions what’s your favourite character breakfast? I can’t get a ressie for chef Mickey :(
Also is there a character breakfast at story teller Artist point?

TIA xx

We loved the breakfast at 1900 Park Fare as there was some hilarious interactions between the Mad Hatter and Alice.

You can always use the reservation finder at Undercover Tourist if you want Chef Mickey's, but keep looking yourself as well as it only checks at certain times of the day. There's always someone who cancels, so you might still find one.

We love tusker house, lots of different food options alongside the traditional ones.The fruit juice they serve is very tasty. You get Mickey, Goofy, Donald and Daisy. They do a cute parade with the kids.
Crystal Palace is more traditional breakfast options, they do a puffed french toast that is delicious. Character wise it’s Winnie the Pooh, Piglet, Rabbit and Eeyore. Super cute and bonus if you can get in before park opening as nothing beats an empty Main Street and castle area for photos.

We loved the breakfast at 1900 Park Fare as there was some hilarious interactions between the Mad Hatter and Alice.

You can always use the reservation finder at Undercover Tourist if you want Chef Mickey's, but keep looking yourself as well as it only checks at certain times of the day. There's always someone who cancels, so you might still find one.
Ooh I love Alice in wonderland May have a look at that thank you, do you have to subscribe/pay for undercover tourist?
I do check daily 😊 and today I’ve managed to bag myself CRT breakfast on my birthday in October....I’m buzzing lol xx

Unfortunately, no character breakfast at Artist Point right now :(

1900 Park Fare is my favorite character breakfast outside of the parks, but I also love Crystal Palace! You mentioned in a previous post that you already have CRT booked for your stay, so I would recommend 1900 Park Fare, OR Tusker House if you plan on making it to DAK during your stay.

We love tusker house, lots of different food options alongside the traditional ones.The fruit juice they serve is very tasty. You get Mickey, Goofy, Donald and Daisy. They do a cute parade with the kids.
Crystal Palace is more traditional breakfast options, they do a puffed french toast that is delicious. Character wise it’s Winnie the Pooh, Piglet, Rabbit and Eeyore. Super cute and bonus if you can get in before park opening as nothing beats an empty Main Street and castle area for photos.
I’ve been looking at tusker house will defo go and book now 😊 thank you.
I’ve managed to get CP for 7am for our 1st morning and park hours 8 till 6pm with EMH opening at 7am so should be able to get in a tad earlier I’m hoping xx

Unfortunately, no character breakfast at Artist Point right now :(

1900 Park Fare is my favorite character breakfast outside of the parks, but I also love Crystal Palace! You mentioned in a previous post that you already have CRT booked for your stay, so I would recommend 1900 Park Fare, OR Tusker House if you plan on making it to DAK during your stay.
Ahh that’s a shame, yes I’ve literally just managed to get CRT about half hour ago which is exciting 🥰 going to book TH if I can and look at PF too, thank you for your help xx

I’ve been looking at tusker house will defo go and book now 😊 thank you.
I’ve managed to get CP for 7am for our 1st morning and park hours 8 till 6pm with EMH opening at 7am so should be able to get in a tad earlier I’m hoping xx
You will get in probably about 10minutes earlier. You need to go to the line furthest to the right (it was when we last went) and they will let you in there for your ADR.

We always do Crystal Palace on our first morning but add a Cape May Cafe and sometimes a 1900 Park Fayre as well. We have always found all 3 to be excellent. Quite fancy trying Tusker House at some point though.

Mrs TT

Garden Grill at Epcot is my favorite character meal. The food is served family style and is really delicious. You will meet Mickey, Pluto, Chip and Dale and they are so much fun! The restaurant is a bit smaller than typical character meal locations, so they tend to spend more time at each table. The restaurant also rotates ever so slowly and offers views of the Living with the Land ride. And finally, if you can get a PPO it’s a great opportunity to ride Soarin with no wait!!

I agree with others Cape May Cafe is excellent, wonderful characters and good wholesome foods (even for fussy eaters) and Garden Grill also excellent and a quiet way to start a day in the park before the queues build up for the attractions. The breakfasts down at Fort Wilderness are good too but there were no characters there. Chef Mickey’s is now a free for all once the characters come out despite how they try to organise it lots of kids and some adults pushing in for photos and autographs as the character are trying to visit each table.. not my idea of fun and the food is just ok quality ..we prefer dinner there it’s less stressful and the quality of the food is much better.its been a while since we had the character breakfast at the GF with Mary Poppins but it was good food and organised better than Chef Mickey’s.

Than you 😊 I’ve got the following breakfasts
Cape May cafe
1900 park fair
Crystal Palace
CRT
Haven’t managed to get chef mickeys xx

Sounds a good mix 🙂 It took me 3 holidays before I finally got a ressie at Chef Mickeys (I wasn't constantly looking just on first try for our dates). It was ok but tbh we enjoyed Tusker House much more! We will probably book TH for a 3rd time next visit, love the food choice and character interaction. We've also done CRT and CP a few times and enjoyed them both. Cape May is on my 'to do' list, missed out last time 🙂

7am at Crystal Palace is a first day tradition for us (the breakfast lasagne is to die for!). Saying that, our favourite character meal was at Garden Grill. Decent food, which was brought to the table, meaning you didn’t have to worry about missing any characters!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!