Which attractions/shows choke you up at DLR?

World of Color-- Especially the "So Close" segment.
Fantasmic-- The princess segment.
Remember... Dreams Come True-- The whole thing.

Yes,yes&yes!!! I don't even remember what is showing during the "so close" segment....but year up anyway :)

The castle kiss and the goodbye spiel telling us thank you for visiting the parks that day.

What is this?

I don't get to DL often and have purposely missed many if the things you guys have stated. Great moments, flag retreat....
I am going to DL 4 times in 6 months ( got AP and going crazy!!).
I am putting all these items on my MUST DO list!!

Funny enough, I think I cry more when I think about Disneyland than I do when I'm actually there! Probably because I'm so happy!

A few times I can remember crying...

Dumbo flying during the fireworks.

When it snows throughout the park.

Many times during Fifty First Magical Years.

Usually when we first enter the park on the first day of our visit.

During the last few minutes of Fantasmic!

Funny enough, I think I cry more when I think about Disneyland than I do when I'm actually there! Probably because I'm so happy!

A few times I can remember crying...

Dumbo flying during the fireworks.

When it snows throughout the park.

Many times during Fifty First Magical Years.

Usually when we first enter the park on the first day of our visit.

During the last few minutes of Fantasmic!

OMG, I remember the first time I saw Dumbo flying during the fireworks.:sad: I started crying and my grown DS just looked at me with the "mom" look:rolleyes:

Every time I start walking past the ticket booths at DLR on the first day of each trip. I get goosebumps, and I start doing that little half clap of the hands.:worship:

Christmastime at DLR or WDW.

Still love WDW, but I super love DLR:love:. Guess because it was Walt's park. I always get emotional. Must be the kid in me.

The fireworks when they get to the part where "Baby Mine" plays. I look at my three boys and just weep like a dork. I wish so much that I could control it. It's terribly embarrassing. :guilty:

Nothing ever made me cry, not a thing!!!! Till I took my DD to Disneyland for her visit during the Christmas holidays in 09. Now I find myself crying at every new experience and discovery she makes at the resort...

Most recent tear jerker was this Friday, DD is a HUGE Toy Story fan, she met Jessie & Woody for the first time in the petting zoo area, they were so kind and took their time playing with Yasmin. She was a cow girl among all the little princesses in the park :-)

WoodysRoundUp14_zps150a7326.jpg

WoodysRoundUp15_zpsf1697501.jpg

WoodysRoundUp9_zps4511b887.jpg

OMG, I remember the first time I saw Dumbo flying during the fireworks.:sad: I started crying and my grown DS just looked at me with the "mom" look:rolleyes:

Every time I start walking past the ticket booths at DLR on the first day of each trip. I get goosebumps, and I start doing that little half clap of the hands.:worship:

Christmastime at DLR or WDW.

Still love WDW, but I super love DLR:love:. Guess because it was Walt's park. I always get emotional. Must be the kid in me.
How can you not cry?!!! It's that darn song! When they play the instrumental of "Baby Mine" when he's flying. It's like impossible to keep a dry eye!

I really think that's what makes Disneyland more magical than any other Disney park. It was created completely by Walt. You can truly feel his presence everywhere. I get so emotional whenever I think about him strolling through the park. I try to imagine what it must have felt like for him, to see his dream become a wonderful reality. He created a home away from home for me and countless others.

I was so surprised that I choked up during the Saving Mr. Banks trailer, when Emma Thompson (PL Travers) goes to Disneyland with Walt (Tom Hanks) and they have an awesome shot of the front entrance and the Castle. For some reason that shot reminds me of my first trip at age 5. I had to try hard not to cry in the theater. Who cries during a movie trailer, lol ;)

When I'm in the actual park? I never cry. :laughing:

I'm also so lame that I'll start to tear up at the beginning of Disney movies where they show the castle. I have to hide it from DH so he doesn't tease me about it.

I don't cry when they show the castle, but I do bounce up and down in my seat and clap like a 5 year old.

I cry at lot at Disneyland. Anything to do with Walt, the fireworks, WOC, the end of Fantssmic, or just walking down Main Street sometimes can get me to tear up. Disney makes me very emotional! lol

I cry during the fireworks! I get super giddy the closer I get to the front gates!!! And when I see the castle my smile is off the charts!!

I'm so glad I'm not the only one that cries in a Disney park! I tear up when walking down Main Street with the castle at the end of the street. I also tear up at iASW and the fireworks. But what gets me the most is when I see all the little kids making magical memories!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter