Where would you host a celebratory meal in the general DLR area?

I don't have an answer to your question, but I have to say--every. single. time. I scroll past this thread, I think it says "where would you host a celebrity meal" and I'm all, oooooh, what celebrity is it?! And then I realize it's the same thread I've been reading wrong all week 😂

For anyone following the saga, an update: Catal is willing to let us use the dinner menu for lunch, BUT it's nearly twice the price of Jazz Kitchen and doesn't include beverages, and we also get an hour less time, so I think we're going to go with Jazz Kitchen.

For anyone following the saga, an update: Catal is willing to let us use the dinner menu for lunch, BUT it's nearly twice the price of Jazz Kitchen and doesn't include beverages, and we also get an hour less time, so I think we're going to go with Jazz Kitchen.
Have a great time! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter