Where to request room? CBR

Once.Upon.A.Time

DIS Veteran
Staying at CSR the last week of February into March. Have a standard view room. With online check-in, I can request Cabanas area, highest floor, upper floor or near transportation. Which is the best area to choose? I have options one and two. Two adults traveling as a couple.

Thanks so much,

EDIT: Meant to write CSR, stayed at CBR last time. So Sorry lol.

Last edited:
Staying at CBR the last week of February into March. Have a standard view room. With online check-in, I can request Cabanas area, highest floor, upper floor or near transportation. Which is the best area to choose? I have options one and two. Two adults traveling as a couple.

Thanks so much,

Error.

Last edited:
Looks like the room request section online is broke again as there is no Cabanas section at CBR. And each building only has 2 floors so highest floor and upper floor are the same thing. Your best bet is always to call the Main Reservation line and add your requests to your reservation. This can be done any time from the day you book up until 4-5 days out. When within that time frame makes no difference.

For Standard room our 2 favorite locations are Jamaica 45 and Aruba 51. Both are ver close to the Jamaica bus stop and a lovely 3-4 minute stroll across the bridge to OPR and the Main Feature Pool.

So our requests are 2nd floor and Jamaica 45 or Aruba 51.

Meant to write CSR, stayed at CBR last trip, Thank you as always.

Whats important to you? I personally skip the online room request and call in our requests. If those basic requests are good enough for you, then we like highest floor. The Cabanas area is the closest to the new tower construction but we like it's location between El Centro and the main pool. CSR has 4 bus stops, so all rooms are decently close to one of them.

Staying at CSR the last week of February into March. Have a standard view room. With online check-in, I can request Cabanas area, highest floor, upper floor or near transportation. Which is the best area to choose? I have options one and two. Two adults traveling as a couple.

Thanks so much,

EDIT: Meant to write CSR, stayed at CBR last time. So Sorry lol.
Meant to write CSR, stayed at CBR last trip, Thank you as always.

To be honest, I am not really sure since I have never been to CSR. Cabanas looked like a good area, but now hearing that it's near construction, I am unsure.

I would ask for near transportation. Out of what you can pick to me that is the most important.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter