• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where to find Disney item before the trip

NCmom2NandE

Earning My Ears
We want to get a welcome basket together that my husband can sneak up for ds-7 and dd-3. Thing like name badges, autograph books, and any other things you can suggest. I have already got each a set of new Disney PJs.

Thanks!

You can always call the main merchandise number for Disney which I don't happen to have but, that would take alot of explaning about what you wanted. You may check laughingplace.com and mainstreetmegastore.com they both have alot of merchandise. :wave2:

Just to let you know incase you are not sure of prices items are SUPPOSED to be the prices of those websites are jacked up way HIGH so they can make a profit. I would call disney merchandising as you pay the actual retail price of the item ( same as in the parks) plus the shipping costs. Way more reasonable. Also check disneydirect or your local disney store for disney dollars that the kids can spend and get there own souvies!!!Have a great trip. Also if you find an item while you are there and can buy them without the kids seeing you can leave a different gifts in the room for them each day by sneaking back in and putting them out.

I would seriously consider using ebay. I have bought lots of wonderful items on ebay. If you want to PM me, I will tell you the name of my favorite seller whose items are very reasonably priced -- I have bought my kids pins, pin lanyards, beach towels, the light up items they sell at the parades, etc. By buying them ahead of time, I was able to budget better and the kids didn't ask for all sorts of stuff in the parks -- they got to bring their light up princess and buzz lightyear things with them.

I have also found LOTS of Disney merchandise at the dollar store, including stickers, coloring books,etc. and I bought light up necklaces there to take with me and give to the kids in the parks, when they asked me to buy them.

It's so much fun!

Look at Wal-Mart for Mickey stuffed animals and stickers(sometimes they are in stationary,sometimes in the toy department. Go to Big Lots,Dollar Tree,The Dollar Store,and Family Dollar.
I know that here in Kentucky the Mickey stuffed animals are anywhere from 3.00 to 25.00(depending on size).
The autograph books would be best purchased through Disney.
I bet they would like some coloring books or an etch a sketch to doodle on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter