Where to eat to watch shows in each park?

momofthree

Earning My Ears
I was wondering if anyone can tell me the best places to eat in order to watch the fireworks/light shows and parades in each park?

Really, I'd advise against this idea. There are a few spots in Epcot. Rose and Crown takes PS, but no guarentee you will sit outside and everyone dining there has the same idea. Its a zoo. You can grab a table early at Cantina San Angel or the lounge in Japan. But its far easier and less stressful to time dinner to finish in time to stroll a little and grab a spot for Illuminations.

In the MK...I understand you can see some of the fireworks from CRT, but I can't imagine you'd see much. Most MK sit down restaurants don't have a lot of windows from which you can see sky.

AK doesn't do fireworks. You can't see Fantasmic from any restaurant (unless maybe you can see some of it from the patio of the Big River Grille).

Some people book the California Grill at the Contemporary for MK fireworks. Window seats at Ohana and Narcoosee's are possible as well. We've eaten at Narcoosees in time to have dessert and take an after dinner drink to the patio.

We had a great meal at O'hanas our first night and it was awesome. Based on info from these boards and reading I had done, we made a PS for one hour before Wishes. We arrived at least 20 minutes early and requested a window table. They wouldn't guarantee it, but they did write a "W" on our PS card and highlight it. DH noticed that two other parties that had PS for the same time and had already checked in did not have this "W" on their card. We sat in the lounge with our beeper and watched football DH and DS10 favorite. They sat us about 15 min late, but right at the window. When Wishes began 1/2 hr. later, they dimmed the lights and piped in the music. It was awesome and we were very glad we had done it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter