Where to Eat at IOA?

Poohbear123

<font color=CCCC00>Will travel without lipstick<br
Will be visiting for the first time on Feb. 3 2001! Have Park map with rides but don't have one about resterants! Any SUGGESTIONS? What section and name of place to eat? Either counter service or sit-down will do! Thanks! :rolleyes:

the info I needed! Went to the Main Site! Printed all the info! :D

Hi Poohbear123,

Port of Entry:
Confiscos...Character lunch 12-2P
Croissant Moon Bakery (Good for breakfast)

Seuss Landing (I dont recommend eating here)
Green Eggs and Ham
Circus Cafe

The Lost Continent
The Enchanted Oak Tavern (Excellent Food and greaT atmosphere)serves chicken,ribs,turkey drumsticks,burgers and salads. Full Bar

Mythos ( full service sit down) fresh contemporary cuisine

Jurassic Park
The Burger Digs (Good to grab a burger)
Thunder Falls Terrace (good food and plenty of it)
get a table outside and watch the raft drop down the river falls.

Toon Lagoon
Blondies (sandwiches)
Comic Strip Cafe (Mexican,Chinese,American and Italian)

Marvel SuperHero Island
Cafe 4 (Pizza,pasta,lasagna salads)
Captain America Diner (burgers,milkshakes,apple pie)

there are a few more small windows open for desserts and drinks that I didnt mention.
We ate at Confiscos, ThunderFalls Terrace,Mythos for dessert,and had Breakfast at The bakery one morning. I was not disappointed with any of these.
Hope this helps some. Happy Picking!

:D

jessica5.gif

When I went I ate at Cafe 4 in Marvel Super Hero Island and it was excellent, the best food Ive ever ate in a theme park. I had fetticini in garlic cream sauce with a breadstick and a jello parfait. Im getting really hungry just thinking about it. Sounds like its time for a quick KFC run.

<center>2000 WESTHILL HIGH SCHOOL HOMECOMING KING</center>

USF: 4/17/99; IOA: 7/14/00; WDW, USF, IOA:4/01

<a href="http://www.angelfire.com/ny2/SmackDownHotel">My Webpage(Dudleyville)</a>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter