Where should Kevin dine next?

Hmm..so now we have to guess...with no clues...

I'll pick Yachtsman and Cape May Cafe (two of my favs)

This evening's dining adventure was at the Whisper Canyon Cafe in Disney's Wilderness Lodge.

Review's a comin....

Kevin

I'll tell you the location after dinner tonight....I promise.

Now I have to rest up for the "hard" work ahead of me.

I truly am the luckiest guy in the world.

Kevin

You truly are! My husband and I would love to make our living doing restaurant reviews; the ultimate dream job. :) For now, I am thoroughly enjoying listening to your reviews.

This evening's dining adventure was at the Whisper Canyon Cafe in Disney's Wilderness Lodge.

Review's a comin....

Kevin

Wooooh Hooooooo!!!!! I was right!!!! (even a broken clock is right twice a day, LOL:rotfl: )
Boy is this going to be an interesting review!:woohoo:

Oooo, I love WCC. I hope you had a good server. Last time we ate there our server (Bullfrog) fed my MIL the vegetables that she didn't finish. It was soo funny. In the pics she looks livid! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Can't wait to here your review.:surfweb:

I would love to hear Prime Time! It used to be my favorite but the last time it had really gone downhill...I would love to hear a review and hope the food is better Kevin.

WCC, IMO, has been going downhill the last couple years. Eager to see what others think. :)

I'm new to the podcast and don't know if Restaurant Marrakesh has been reviewed, but it ought to be. It's the red-headed stepchild around these boards, but it's my favorite. That and San Angel.

While not a full review, we really enjoy the Rose and Crown and Jiko is one of our all time favorites.

We will be visiting a Disney restaurant tonight to be featured in next week's show.

I already love Jiko's, so even though I would like to hear you review it, I would really love to hear why you like Rose and Crown. It's a restaurant that we always mean to try and just never fit it in, so I would love to hear why you enjoy Rose and Crown.

Is there a Chuck-E-Cheese in Orlando?

That is where I for one would like to see Kevin go . . . I bet that review would be a real hoot! Pizza Planet at MGM is close, but nothing beats that big old pizza rat!

OK back to reality . . . I would like to see a review of Prime-Time too . . . last time we were there, we did NOT have a good experience. The CM waiting on us seemed totally bored with the Schtick, it frightened our 6 year old, and the food was BAD. Several years ago we enjoyed it, so it was sad.

Hold the phone!

Chuck-E-Cheese
7419 International Drive Orlando FL

Go for it Kevin!

(Please make him do it Pete, Please, Please!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter