Where on the Planning Center Online Check-in will I see that I am paid in full

disneyfamilync

Earning My Ears
I have just paid my cruise in full where will I see a note stating this on the Online Check-in page. I can not do online check-in until April 20. All I see now is a note saying, Begin online check-in on April 20, 2012. Start booking onboard fun and Port Adventures on April 20, 2012. Your vacation must be paid in full. Does this mean that Disney has not received my payment from my travel agent?

Vickie

If you book thru a travel agent, you cannot see financial info on line. No, the comment about needing to be fully paid is a general comment--it means nothing as to whether they have gotten your payment.

I can track payments on my bank's web site--the DCL charge shows up on my credit card so I know it has been processed.

The fact that you can plan and book your excursion means that you are paid in full. Once you are able to check in, you will see in the section "My Online Check-in", the top part is a summary and it will say "Cruise Price: $0.00"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter