Where is everyone from? Check in here...

A lil' old town called Tea, South Dakota :coffee: It is just outside of Sioux Falls, SD which is the largest city in SD. Boring most of the time which only leads me to planning our next WDW vacation.

Want to know something kind of funny (or perhaps sad)... my kids have only seen Mt. Rushmore, located right here in SD, once in their lives (15,12,12) but have been to Disney 5 times! It is addicting...

Ann Marie

I'm a little bit of a Michigan fan. As in, Florida so SHOULD NOT have been in the championship. WE should have beaten OSU. Not those dumb Gators.

Other teams I like are UNC for College basketball, Panthers for NFL, Tigers for MLB, and since they're the only basketball team I know, Bobcats for NBA. Oh, and the Wings for hockey, course.

I'm a little bit of a Michigan fan. As in, Florida so SHOULD NOT have been in the championship. WE should have beaten OSU. Not those dumb Gators.

Other teams I like are UNC for College basketball, Panthers for NFL, Tigers for MLB, and since they're the only basketball team I know, Bobcats for NBA. Oh, and the Wings for hockey, course.

Ahhh . . . that explains it . . . well, at least we were IN the game! :rotfl2:

" and on the 8th day god created.......SCOTLAND "

in Bonnyrigg,a little town 15 miles out side Edinburgh.

I'm British living in The Gambia ,West Africa
will be in Orlando from 20th August -4th September
Cant wait
We leave here on the 2nd August for Chicago and then Boston before Orlando.
am used to the heat so am really looking forward to it all.

Just south of Hartford, CT, boooooriiiiing. The Insurance Capital???? Whoopeee!

Actually a town 15 minutes north called Hendersonville.

Upstate NY here (an hour south of Syracuse off I 81) but moving to Fl (right off the 1st exit to Disney the end of October,,Can you believe it? ºOº

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter