• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where In The WORLD Are You?

...staying at the newly renovated Poly....they opened it JUST FOR ME. :snooty:

Where do you want to be?

How about Splash Mountain??

do they have the snoring cabins as WDW...most beautiful spot at Disneyland, on the edge of the resort, tall pine trees planted in the 50s and just quiet, up high in the calm of peace.

my obsessive compulsion is to go back pages and line up all the same icons and colors that represent us....world was sitting all by it self, so had to bump up so folks could post as they visit. I try to line up my pink icons so they sit stranded on page 3 or I try to work your past posts forward to create lines of icons...weird for sure...bu something to do like a video game

Trying to see what I can of Tron!
enhance

....trying new delicacies at all the Epcot kiosks that I've never eaten before...*burp*

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter