Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Made it into the pool today! :dogdance: Back in my summer "happy place"...wish you still had yours!

i-6cM7fFn-S.jpg

This is from HS. :tink:

Is it from SWGE?

I wish we still had our pool too🙁

THANK YOU

Hope your day is a good one! Finally remembered on Monday I still hadn't arranged transportation :faint: from airport to resort! Got online for Cast and Crew last night and got a nice "Welcome back" message this morning with confirmation! 😊 I'd only made 1 dining reservation for Prime Time :faint: so worked on Kona last week. Took about 5 days but reservation for breakfast finally opened up last week so that's set. :dogdance: I am SO unprepared for this trip :rotfl:; thank goodness it's a quick trip with group events scheduled! We do need to make parking reservations at the airport but still haven't decided if we're staying the night before at an airport hotel. If we do, we can arrange for parking at that hotel until we return which would be half the price of airport charges. The only downside to that is waiting for their bus when we return. Hope you're doing better planning for your trip than I am! :rotfl2: Have a SUPER FUN day! party::tink:

:headache::headache::headache: ...and just remembered I haven't done online check in yet...and there's issues on MDE that won't let me get past the first page! :faint:

Last edited:
Hope your day is a good one! Finally remembered on Monday I still hadn't arranged transportation :faint: from airport to resort! Got online for Cast and Crew last night and got a nice "Welcome back" message this morning with confirmation! 😊 I'd only made 1 dining reservation for Prime Time :faint: so worked on Kona last week. Took about 5 days but reservation for breakfast finally opened up last week so that's set. :dogdance: I am SO unprepared for this trip :rotfl:; thank goodness it's a quick trip with group events scheduled! We do need to make parking reservations at the airport but still haven't decided if we're staying the night before at an airport hotel. If we do, we can arrange for parking at that hotel until we return which would be half the price of airport charges. The only downside to that is waiting for their bus when we return. Hope you're doing better planning for your trip than I am! :rotfl2: Have a SUPER FUN day! party::tink:

:headache::headache::headache: ...and just remembered I haven't done online check in yet...and there's issues on MDE that won't let me get past the first page! :faint:

i have to wait till Oct. before i can start making reservations we have a few one we want and i know will be hard to get like Cinderella royal table

i have to wait till Oct. before i can start making reservations we have a few one we want and i know will be hard to get like Cinderella royal table

Good luck on the Royal Table! :headache: If you don't get it at first just keep trying; I had to check on Kona 4 times before something opened again! And...a few trips back we were able to snag a reservation the day we wanted to go! Got the online check in complete; the room has Sara listed also and we needed to put her PIN in. She had to reserve under her name since this is a "dance thing" but they'll be staying at the Poly. Going to use our Magic Bands from the last trip so we SHOULD be set ... unless there's something else I've totally forgotten about! :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter