Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-3Wtbh87-S.jpg

Awwww Jeff...this is one of our favorites. You may want to think hard about Remi if Star Tours bothers you.

No Sir, not a boarding group list. :tink:
The arrivals/departures board?

well i have to try every ride at least once thou

i just books our flights this morning so now its just the waiting game

party: Huge part of the planning getting those flights booked! We watched the "numbers" for almost a week and seemed like every day the airlines had a price change! :faint: Glad that chore is done and now you can just watch your ticker go DOWN! party::tink:

The arrivals/departures board?

well i have to try every ride at least once thou

i just books our flights this morning so now its just the waiting game

Jeff...yes...try them all once! WAY back in 2013, Denise got ME to try Mission Space :scared:; I did it and NEVER AGAIN on that one! :goodvibes There are certain parts of some of the Star Tours "adventures" that I still have to close my eyes but wouldn't think about missing it...must do on every trip! Same with Remy...closed my eyes in a couple of scenes but not bad at all. Too many spots to enjoy that I WOULDN'T want to miss.

i-3Wtbh87-S.jpg

This IS part of the arrivals/departures board but it gives other information. I'm looking for what "other information" was on the board when I went through the queue. :scratchin:tink:

Jeff...yes...try them all once! WAY back in 2013, Denise got ME to try Mission Space :scared:; I did it and NEVER AGAIN on that one! :goodvibes There are certain parts of some of the Star Tours "adventures" that I still have to close my eyes but wouldn't think about missing it...must do on every trip! Same with Remy...closed my eyes in a couple of scenes but not bad at all. Too many spots to enjoy that I WOULDN'T want to miss.

i-3Wtbh87-S.jpg

This IS part of the arrivals/departures board but it gives other information. I'm looking for what "other information" was on the board when I went through the queue. :scratchin:tink:

I have no idea does it tell you where you are going? There are some rides I won’t do. Very claustrophobic so I won’t do Mission Space or Star Tours. Haven’t decided on Millennium Falcon ride yet. I did not like the little room in FOP before you get on the ride or the stretching room in HM. I don’t spin so I don’t do the tea cups. I’ve read there are parts of ROR that can be claustrophobic so a bit nervous about that.

I have no idea does it tell you where you are going? There are some rides I won’t do. Very claustrophobic so I won’t do Mission Space or Star Tours. Haven’t decided on Millennium Falcon ride yet. I did not like the little room in FOP before you get on the ride or the stretching room in HM. I don’t spin so I don’t do the tea cups. I’ve read there are parts of ROR that can be claustrophobic so a bit nervous about that.

There's one area of Millennium Falcon that's on the small side but they only let 1 group in at a time...I'd guess around a dozen in each group. Other than that the rooms are good size with enough "elbow room". I have no claustrophobic feelings at all on that one. I think you'd be fine on Millennium Falcon. The ride vehicle does spin but it's not fast and there's SO much to look at you don't realize you're "spinning"...and it's a relatively slow spin ... more like just turning the vehicle to focus on "the action". The only time I feel "crowded" is when they shut the doors to the "ride vehicle" on Star Tours and it's only a few seconds before the lights go out and the "show starts". I don't do Tea Cups either...makes my stomach "turn" just watching them! 😅

i-3Wtbh87-S.jpg

I'll give y'all a clue on the crop...this is the name of a "city" and this report is something Allie checks on every day. :goodvibes:tink:

There's one area of Millennium Falcon that's on the small side but they only let 1 group in at a time...I'd guess around a dozen in each group. Other than that the rooms are good size with enough "elbow room". I have no claustrophobic feelings at all on that one. I think you'd be fine on Millennium Falcon. The ride vehicle does spin but it's not fast and there's SO much to look at you don't realize you're "spinning"...and it's a relatively slow spin ... more like just turning the vehicle to focus on "the action". The only time I feel "crowded" is when they shut the doors to the "ride vehicle" on Star Tours and it's only a few seconds before the lights go out and the "show starts". I don't do Tea Cups either...makes my stomach "turn" just watching them! 😅

i-3Wtbh87-S.jpg

I'll give y'all a clue on the crop...this is the name of a "city" and this report is something Allie checks on every day. :goodvibes:tink:

The weather?

Park resort or other?

You saw some nice sunshine today...we've had disgusting weather all day! So much humidity everything is wet! Garage floor looks like I turned a water hose on it! It's now 70 degrees! Can't wait for the heavy rain before the cold front in a few hours! Good way to get ready for Liverpool weather!

i-VZZwtB7-Th.jpg

This is from a park. :tink:

You saw some nice sunshine today...we've had disgusting weather all day! So much humidity everything is wet! Garage floor looks like I turned a water hose on it! It's now 70 degrees! Can't wait for the heavy rain before the cold front in a few hours! Good way to get ready for Liverpool weather!

i-VZZwtB7-Th.jpg

This is from a park. :tink:

Attraction shop or food service?

It was nice to see sunshine yesterday. It didn’t last cloudy today. Temps have been high of 30s which is nice for January. Next week the temps get colder Saturday shows a high of 3 and low of -13 🥶 I hope that changes.

Attraction shop or food service?

It was nice to see sunshine yesterday. It didn’t last cloudy today. Temps have been high of 30s which is nice for January. Next week the temps get colder Saturday shows a high of 3 and low of -13 🥶 I hope that changes.

:cold: -13 is a LITTLE CHILLY! At least you had a few nice days in the 30s! We're STILL at 70 :headache:and it's rained ALL day! Bryan was in the Houston area driving Amanda's truck and IT GOT FLOODED! Mandy was talking to him on the phone and the rain was so hard she could barely hear him! :scared: He managed to get it to a friend's house but he's stuck. #1...streets are still flooded and #2...now the battery, etc. in the truck has to dry out before he can drive it. HOPEFULLY there's no serious damage. Amanda is NOT a "happy camper"...she TOLD him to leave earlier this morning (he had to take his nephew home) but he messed around and now he's stuck. It will be at least Tuesday before he can get back home and that's IF the truck is still drivable. :faint: We haven't flooded but boy is it a muddy, wet mess around here! At one point the back yard looked like a pond,. Been a LONG time since we've had rain like this!

i-VZZwtB7-Th.jpg

This is not associated with an attraction, shop or food service but it's close to a shop. :tink:

:cold: -13 is a LITTLE CHILLY! At least you had a few nice days in the 30s! We're STILL at 70 :headache:and it's rained ALL day! Bryan was in the Houston area driving Amanda's truck and IT GOT FLOODED! Mandy was talking to him on the phone and the rain was so hard she could barely hear him! :scared: He managed to get it to a friend's house but he's stuck. #1...streets are still flooded and #2...now the battery, etc. in the truck has to dry out before he can drive it. HOPEFULLY there's no serious damage. Amanda is NOT a "happy camper"...she TOLD him to leave earlier this morning (he had to take his nephew home) but he messed around and now he's stuck. It will be at least Tuesday before he can get back home and that's IF the truck is still drivable. :faint: We haven't flooded but boy is it a muddy, wet mess around here! At one point the back yard looked like a pond,. Been a LONG time since we've had rain like this!

i-VZZwtB7-Th.jpg

This is not associated with an attraction, shop or food service but it's close to a shop. :tink:

MK orAK?

Oh no that doesn’t sound good for his truck😲

MK orAK?

Oh no that doesn’t sound good for his truck😲

Nope...it's not! And it's Amanda's truck which makes it worse! 😅 He's really in the "dog house"! 😅 He's going to get a diagnostic run on it tomorrow so we'll see. At least he made it to his Dad's house and can stay there tonight. On the bright side...the cool front has arrived and it's down to 49 degrees in a matter if 3 hours! Rain is suppose to continue the rest of the week but at least the humidity won't be 100%!:rotfl:

i-VZZwtB7-Th.jpg

This is from the AK. :tink:

Nope...it's not! And it's Amanda's truck which makes it worse! 😅 He's really in the "dog house"! 😅 He's going to get a diagnostic run on it tomorrow so we'll see. At least he made it to his Dad's house and can stay there tonight. On the bright side...the cool front has arrived and it's down to 49 degrees in a matter if 3 hours! Rain is suppose to continue the rest of the week but at least the humidity won't be 100%!:rotfl:

i-VZZwtB7-Th.jpg

This is from the AK. :tink:

Is it from a restroom?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter