Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-3Wtbh87-S.jpg

No Ma'am, not in TSL either. :tink:

Allie started in her first soccer game for Liverpool Hope University today. They lost 1-3 but guess who scored the goal for LHU? party: She texted me, "Mimi...I scored my first INTERNATIONAL GOAL!" :jumping1:
She told Treavor on the way back to campus they "broke out the BEER and CANDY" to celebrate with her! :rotfl2: She's not a drinker but sure did enjoy the candy! :goodvibes

327153683_575638324430845_6486830359425339290_n.jpg
:tink:

Allie started in her first soccer game for Liverpool Hope University today. They lost 1-3 but guess who scored the goal for LHU? party: She texted me, "Mimi...I scored my first INTERNATIONAL GOAL!" :jumping1:
She told Treavor on the way back to campus they "broke out the BEER and CANDY" to celebrate with her! :rotfl2: She's not a drinker but sure did enjoy the candy! :goodvibes

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: Awesome. So exciting for her.

Still snowing? After a stormy day yesterday we have bright pretty sunshine today with temperatures in the mid-50's. Really pretty day!

i-3Wtbh87-S.jpg

No Ma'am, not a Meet and Greet. :scratchin:tink:

Ride or show?

More snow coming tonight into tomorrow :sad2: We got over a foot this past weekend on top of what we already had.

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: Awesome. So exciting for her.

She had her first taste of English ALE! Allie and the other girl in the picture were named "players of the game". It's tradition that those named CHUG a pint of ale afterwards! :faint: (SO different than Howard Payne!:rotfl:) Don't know how but she did it! o_O Treavor told her she takes after her mother in her "younger years"! I'm going to text her before I go to bed and ask her if she had a headache when she woke up! :rolleyes1:tink:

thats cool
congrats

thats cool
congrats

is it on a monitor in the ride queue line

Thanks Jeff on Allie! :goodvibes She was thrilled! This was the first goal she's scored since her surgery a year and a half ago and it did wonders for her knowing she could still do it! She said her knee was "pretty mad" :rolleyes1 at her from all the physical activity but she'll be able to rest it for the next few days. She saw playing time at HPU during the fall season but never had the opportunity to actually score. She's playing her favorite "forward" position at Liverpool Hope and that gives her a chance to do what she loves. We're excited we'll be able to watch her in a game on our last day in Liverpool in a few short weeks! 🥴 Still can't believe we've managed to plan a trip to the UK in a months time! :faint:

i-3Wtbh87-S.jpg

That's exactly where this is; looking for what information it gives. :scratchin:tink:

Thanks Jeff on Allie! :goodvibes She was thrilled! This was the first goal she's scored since her surgery a year and a half ago and it did wonders for her knowing she could still do it! She said her knee was "pretty mad" :rolleyes1 at her from all the physical activity but she'll be able to rest it for the next few days. She saw playing time at HPU during the fall season but never had the opportunity to actually score. She's playing her favorite "forward" position at Liverpool Hope and that gives her a chance to do what she loves. We're excited we'll be able to watch her in a game on our last day in Liverpool in a few short weeks! 🥴 Still can't believe we've managed to plan a trip to the UK in a months time! :faint:

i-3Wtbh87-S.jpg

That's exactly where this is; looking for what information it gives. :scratchin:tink:

boarding groups?
not sure never been of the ride i dont like those types of rides

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter