Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-42LfWp7-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, not from the MK. :tink:

We actually just had our FIRST measurable rain all summer! party: With temperatures over 100 EVERY DAY since June it was SO needed...almost an inch! :umbrella:

i-42LfWp7-Th.jpg

This is from the queue but it's in a "special" place. Can you think where? :scratchin:tink:
Is it in the room with the pre show where the character is talking to you about the mission?

We actually just had our FIRST measurable rain all summer! party: With temperatures over 100 EVERY DAY since June it was SO needed...almost an inch! :umbrella:

i-42LfWp7-Th.jpg

This is from the queue but it's in a "special" place. Can you think where? :scratchin:tink:

Glad you're finally getting some rain.

I don't know anything about the queue, is there a restroom?

Is it in the room with the pre show where the character is talking to you about the mission?

Glad you're finally getting some rain.

I don't know anything about the queue, is there a restroom?

LONG day! Needed to get a birth certificate for me; passport photo; errands to pick things up for Allie before she goes back to school; eye doctor; Hobby Lobby for one more YARD of material for the quilt I'm working on; messaging back/forth to Amanda & Bryan....they visited their first Mayan ruin site today and it was awesome 😌 ; Walmart; Starbucks for more of my favorite coffee; groceries...and it was back up to 101 degrees again today :faint:! Thunderstorm nearby when we sat down for dinner that knocked our power out briefly....but only a tiny bit of rain tonight 😖....I'm ready for bed and it's not even 9 PM! 😅

i-42LfWp7-Th.jpg

This is not in a restroom or the pre-show room with the character talking; it IS in an area of something I know all of you have seen either in person or in pictures. :goodvibes:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter