Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL MY DISBOARDS FAMILY!
I am currently hiding under my rain poncho waiting for parade. 100% rain chance at the 9 am parade time!

Karolyn not happy with your Cowboys today :headache:
The refs aren’t helping :headache:

REFS WERE H-O-R-R-I-B-L-E 🤬! It got so noisy/rowdy at my sisters house (FULL of Cowboys fans) the 8 & 9 year olds were told they should probably leave the room! 😂 Katie was laughing so hard at her cousin, Clint, she just about fell off the bar stool! I mean...it was getting ridiculous :faint:! I told David in the 1st quarter if they were going to win this game it was going to be the HARDEST WAY POSSIBLE and they just about pulled it off but couldn't battle another football team AND the refs. Some of those pass interference calls were $%&*@#$! :headache: Doesn't help either with the starters being injured AND one with Covid; oh well....will have to try again next week! :rolleyes1:tink:

Reindeer?

Here's the reindeer display at Disney Springs...

i-jXmNPLt-XL.jpg
:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!