Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Knee injuries are never good. :crutches:I hope it's nothing too serious and she can get back on the field soon.

Doctor was VERY encouraging 🙏. I know I feel a lot better this evening than I did last night! Range of motion and level of pain does not indicate a serious injury according to him but it's just a "wait and see". She'll do the assigned exercises over the weekend and go back for re-evaluation Monday morning at 8:30. If there's improvement he won't order an MRI just continued exercises and rest for a few weeks and she can head back to school. 🤞 That means she COULD be back for the final couple of regular season games. Her high school BFF is home from Auburn University for the fall break and their plans were for her to spend the first part of next week with Allie in Brownwood. SO, if the doctor thinks she's improving, Amanda will be able to stay with her at least 3 days next week. They're going back to Brownwood tomorrow for the 1 PM game and to bring her car back to Bellville. She's in good spirits and feeling good about the visit this morning. She came to the football game tonight and didn't need to use her crutches; was a little slow getting up the steps into the stands but she made it! I just hope she's HONEST with the doctor and doesn't misled him :rolleyes1; she's "played with the pain" more than once and I know she's eager to get back out there!

P1240048-L.jpg
:tink:

72-0 win tonight :faint:...and that was with the 2nd sting in for half the game! Felt bad for the other team; they haven't won a game this year but they're part of our district and every district team plays one another. Spent a lot of time taking "non-football" pictures :rolleyes1 to keep from being bored! The Dora's and Band performed to the home team side so couldn't get any "performance photos" but had fun in the stands. Katie's "proudest moment"....it's tradition for the cheerleaders to throw little footballs in the stands after every TD. She actually caught one tonight! :cheer2::rotfl2:

P1230885-M.jpg
P1230867-S.jpg
P1230870-M.jpg
P1230890-M.jpg
P1840691-S.jpg
P1840712-S.jpg
P1240046-S.jpg

Even our Great-Niece was bored...she kept "bugging" Allie and Sara watched highlights from the Astro's playoff game today! :rotfl2:

P1840676-M.jpg
P1230866-S.jpg

HPU soccer has lost 8 games in a row to MBH University all the way back to 2015. Today's game ended in a 2-2 tie after 2 OT's! :cheer2: "Baby steps" to getting back in the "win column" against this rival school! ⚽ Live feed occasionally showed Allie on the sideline and I could tell she wanted SO much to get on that field and help her team! :rotfl:

P1840739-M.jpg
P1840741-M.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter