Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Great picture. I hope nobody got hurt.

That was my fear as it was happening..shoulder or wrist injury :eek: but she did a nice "roll" and bounced back up! :faint: He had a series of 4 pictures that were pretty cool...he gets such good action shots but it's nice to see :rolleyes: some of his pictures blurred too, like mine. :rotfl: He's a VERY supportive guy...goes to any/all sporting events he can from "pee wee basketball" to the high school games in support of our church's youth. :lovestruc His family is back in South Africa so we've all kind of "adopted" him. :goodvibes :tink:

Sorry, I have a hard time keeping up with all the questions/answers that have been given on a crop. Especially with all the side talk and changing pages. I'm not going to go back and research everything that has been discussed on a crop. That is why I just copy and paste my last answer when I answer the next question, so I'm always including everything we know about a crop. Otherwise you can expect me to repeat same questions.

So, without doing research, this is not underwater. It's not from Africa, Asia, Discovery Island or Dinoland.

Is this from Pandora or Rafiki's Research place?

Is it an animal? If yes, real or imaginary? Is in in Pandora?

At the entrance?

i-CnG2W8n-Th.jpg

This is from Rafiki's :woohoo:; it's a real animal but it's not "alive" :rotfl: in the crop. :tink:

We'll be hitting the road shortly :car: for the 2nd longest regular season road trip...and hoping Redstorm will be on the field :rolleyes:...slight tummy ache (stomach virus in the schools now :faint:) but she's determined to stay in class and play this evening. Here's a crop to think on for the afternoon/evening...

i-M35nGz4-Th.jpg
:tink:

We'll be hitting the road shortly :car: for the 2nd longest regular season road trip...and hoping Redstorm will be on the field :rolleyes:...slight tummy ache (stomach virus in the schools now :faint:) but she's determined to stay in class and play this evening. Here's a crop to think on for the afternoon/evening...

i-M35nGz4-Th.jpg
:tink:

Park, resort or other?

Hope you have a safe trip and your team wins :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter