Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

park? epcot?

Park, resort or other?

i-6VwpQgq-Th.jpg

I'm so scatterbrained today :headache:...forgot to answer the questions on my crop. :thumbsup2 Yes, this is from Epcot. :goodvibes :tink:

i-Dpp8d82-Th.jpg

Okay, here's the "deal"...when I transferred from Photobucket I transferred my "Game Photos" but FORGOT to transfer the file with ALL THE PHOTOS OF THE CROPS. :faint: And...to make things worse...this is an older crop from either 2014, 2015 or 2015 trips and I haven't transferred ANY of those years yet from my computer. SO...I'm going to have to either look through them all before I totally "declare it solved". I'm thinking it's the DVC kiosk but not 100% sure. I always wondered why it was there and that may be the reason....it's the DVC kiosk. As you walk down Sunset you walk directly into this "scene". You go left to RnR and right to enter ToT. The ToT restroom area is at the exit of the gift shop so I know it's not there. I'm sorry but this "process" is taking longer than I thought! :tink:

Diane~Denise~Terri...I'm not as crazy as I thought! :rotfl2: I DID transfer my full photos from my crops!:dance3: Anyone know exactly what this spot is used for?

i-zKjQWFc-L.jpg
:tink:

OK that looks really familiar.:headache: Park, resort or other?

MUCH better...did you figure out how to reduce your crops on Flickr? Park resort or other? :tink:

This was with Smug Mug. Yes, I can resize but I do not see any other editing options. Do you use the Monkey thing? All I have is crop and add text.

This is from a park.

Heading to Maine tomorrow for a long weekend. I'll try to get to wifi to check in and play. There is a place to get it but you have to walk there, the only bad thing is it really drains your battery. Last time I was up my full battery drained in about 30 min.:sad2:

Don't they have electricity in Maine? Can't you recharge your phone/tablet/laptop. You have to walk to WiFi? Maine sounds as rural as I am up here. How about posting some pictures of your life in Maine.

I'm going to go to Glacier National Park Monday - Thursday. Now that I'm officially old, I can get a life time pass to all National Parks for $10. Next week it's going up to like $100 so I decided to go to closest National Park and get my pass. But it will be 4 days of driving. It says it takes 6:30 hours to get to West Glacier. It will probably take me 9 hours. Then the next day I will drive the Going to the Sun Rd. to St. Mary. Then the next day I will drive up to Many Glacier and down to Two Medicine before spending the night in East Glacier. Then it is a longer drive home from East Glacier on Thursday. They say there isn't any internet in the park and limited phone service. :eek:

This was with Smug Mug. Yes, I can resize but I do not see any other editing options. Do you use the Monkey thing? All I have is crop and add text.

This is from a park.

Is it from an attraction? Is it a painting on a wall or a projection?

:faint: Well...the volleyball team kinda "stunk the place up" today :lmao:; bless their hearts :lovestruc, they were struggling and Redstorm will be back in her foot "boot" for a few weeks. She played today but after 9 matches~26 games in 3 days :faint: she was hurting. First time in awhile I've seen her cry after a match :hug: but she stuck it out. Coach had her ice it down between matches and she really wanted to play. Her Grandmother and cousins from her Dad's side of the family had come to watch her play and she wasn't going to give in to the pain. First match this morning was AWESOME; they were playing a 2016 State Finalist team from one of the largest school districts in our State...6A. They lost the first game 23-25 but kicked their "you know what" the 2nd game winning 25-13. Redstorm had an AWESOME "save" in that game, running all the way from the court to the gym door to keep the ball in play and get it back to one of her teammates for the point. Her coach was so excited :jumping1:. Third game was a tough one to loose...22-25; referee made 3 awful calls in the other teams favor and even with coach calling a time out to discuss 2 of them he wouldn't change his mind. They never gave up and kept the game close. Afternoon game should have been forfeited :rotfl2:; they couldn't do anything right and lost quickly in 2 games. Stupid errors and Coach Brewer "promised" them a "hell to pay" practice on Monday :rolleyes1 but none of the girls were worried about that now. They just wanted to go home and rest. Disappointing but fun day...with the exception of the weather...104 when we walked out of the gym! :faint: :tink:

I'm going to go to Glacier National Park Monday - Thursday. Now that I'm officially old, I can get a life time pass to all National Parks for $10. Next week it's going up to like $100 so I decided to go to closest National Park and get my pass. But it will be 4 days of driving. It says it takes 6:30 hours to get to West Glacier. It will probably take me 9 hours. Then the next day I will drive the Going to the Sun Rd. to St. Mary. Then the next day I will drive up to Many Glacier and down to Two Medicine before spending the night in East Glacier. Then it is a longer drive home from East Glacier on Thursday. They say there isn't any internet in the park and limited phone service. :eek:

That's a LOT of traveling :faint:! Are you doing that just to get the $10 National Parks life time pass? :faint: And I was struggling with our 2 hour drive today to the volleyball tournament! :rotfl: DH was too...we were SO ready to get home! :rotfl:

Yes, I can use the Pic Monkey on SmugMug...that's why I "joined" at their cheapest rate. Really looking forward to all the fun stuff I'll be able to do with the sports pictures!:woohoo: :tink:

That's on Sunset Blvd? You could have posted that whole picture and asked "where is this" for me :goodvibes:

Pretty sure that's the walkway and wall up to Tower of Terror. That stuff must just be for decoration.

Yep...at the end of Sunset Blvd. ::yes:: I always wondered why it was there...it doesn't really "fit" with ToT but it's where you go right to enter the walkway to the queue. :tink:

Denise...remember last year during your forest fires I told you about the fire we had here in 2012 in the Bastrop area? Passed the spot today and burned trees still visible...

i-tnk3z8w-L.jpg

...and just read on Facebook...at 5 this evening ANOTHER fire was reported in almost this exact spot! :scared: 5 hours later and it's still burning...only 45% contained! :eek: :tink:

One of the better moments of the day :lovestruc...and probably the last one for awhile. :( She reports to the trainer Monday at noon and most likely will go on the "injured" list for a month. :headache:

i-NfqKK2X-L.jpg
:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter