Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Starbucks or Joffreys?

i-c7xrdgC-S.jpg

:thumbsup2 This is from Joffrey's; tell me what it is. :tink:

Not many decent pictures tonight; road trip to my least favorite stadium with the worst lighting of all the places we have to play at, very crowded stands, we had to sit on the opposite side of the stands from the Brahmadora's and a very crowded sideline while they warmup up and then performed to the home crowd with their backs to us. 84th game between Bellville & Sealy and always a tough one no matter the records of both teams. A 28-7 victory in the books for the Brahmas. Did get a photo of the first TD, some really pretty sunset pictures....and Katie helping her best friend off the field after she "fell asleep"! :faint: She'd traveled to Louisiana Wednesday to visit family and they drove back today so she could be there for the game...12 hours on the road and she was exhausted! :faint:

P1270079-S.jpg
P1900810-S.jpg
P1270059-S.jpg
P1270077-S.jpg
P1270057-S.jpg
P1900892-S.jpg
:tink:

Not many decent pictures tonight; road trip to my least favorite stadium with the worst lighting of all the places we have to play at, very crowded stands, we had to sit on the opposite side of the stands from the Brahmadora's and a very crowded sideline while they warmup up and then performed to the home crowd with their backs to us. 84th game between Bellville & Sealy and always a tough one no matter the records of both teams. A 28-7 victory in the books for the Brahmas. Did get a photo of the first TD, some really pretty sunset pictures....and Katie helping her best friend off the field after she "fell asleep"! :faint: She'd traveled to Louisiana Wednesday to visit family and they drove back today so she could be there for the game...12 hours on the road and she was exhausted! :faint:

P1270079-S.jpg
P1900810-S.jpg
P1270059-S.jpg
P1270077-S.jpg
P1270057-S.jpg
P1900892-S.jpg

I still can’t believe how big your high school football stadiums are.

I still can’t believe how big your high school football stadiums are.

And just think...we're a SMALL school! You should see some of the stadiums that the largest classifications play in...6A :faint: ! They're amazing. We DO love our high school football here in Texas! :goodvibes Here's a couple of them in the Dallas area:

1665905013555.png1665905212839.png

We even played one our playoff games last year in the Baylor University stadium; THAT was cool! :tink:

Allie had a GOOD day! Ended up as one of Team Game Leaders! No goals though...stops like THIS
P1270125-M.jpg

DANG IT! :rotfl2: They played the top team in their conference and only lost 2-0...MUCH BETTER than we thought it would be! Final home game and probably the last game we'll get to attend. LONG road trips for the last 3 games...all 3 will be overnight stays for the team. Senior day so big crowd...fun day and SO glad Allie is getting better with each outing. She feels SO much better about things and is actually having fun again! Even had the President of the college and his wife attending the game! :goodvibes

P1270096-S.jpg
P1900904-S.jpg
P1900933-S.jpg
P1270170-S.jpg
P1270180-S.jpg
P1910125-S.jpg

started to put up some Halloween decoration this weekend

View attachment 711394

View attachment 711396

View attachment 711397

You'll have a great Halloween this year with more room to decorate! Looks GOOD! I wanted to get my decorations down last week but the pull down stairway to the attic was stuck!:headache: David fixed it yesterday AND our weather cooled off (only 68 now when yesterday at this time it was 90!) so I'll get them down this week sometime. Good job Jeff! Can't wait to see your Halloween pics! :tink:

My summer project was this quilt for my dear, sweet cousin who's been fighting liver and pancreatic cancer since last October. 700 pieces put together using 600 yards of thread from the clothes of her mother who passed away 5 years ago. I finally completed it and delivered it to her Sept. 26. She earned her Angel Wings this morning leaving us wrapped in the comfort of this quilt. We all have very heavy hearts today; she was, by far, the best person I've ever known. Loving, giving, generous, helpful, faithful, caring...can't find enough words to describe her. We'll miss her. 💔

P1260790-M.jpg

My summer project was this quilt for my dear, sweet cousin who's been fighting liver and pancreatic cancer since last October. 700 pieces put together using 600 yards of thread from the clothes of her mother who passed away 5 years ago. I finally completed it and delivered it to her Sept. 26. She earned her Angel Wings this morning leaving us wrapped in the comfort of this quilt. We all have very heavy hearts today; she was, by far, the best person I've ever known. Loving, giving, generous, helpful, faithful, caring...can't find enough words to describe her. We'll miss her. 💔

P1260790-M.jpg

that not a quilt lol

thats a bed spread

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter