Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

My summer project was this quilt for my dear, sweet cousin who's been fighting liver and pancreatic cancer since last October. 700 pieces put together using 600 yards of thread from the clothes of her mother who passed away 5 years ago. I finally completed it and delivered it to her Sept. 26. She earned her Angel Wings this morning leaving us wrapped in the comfort of this quilt. We all have very heavy hearts today; she was, by far, the best person I've ever known. Loving, giving, generous, helpful, faithful, caring...can't find enough words to describe her. We'll miss her. 💔

P1260790-M.jpg
:tink:

It’s beautiful :goodvibes So sorry to hear about Cheryl.:hug:

I think this is my favorite picture of Cheryl! Her son posted it earlier today; she was getting ready to bottle feed a baby calf! :goodvibes That was one of her favorite parts of ranching...she loved those babies! Her least favorite part ... feeding the cattle in freezing rain! 😁 I think that's the only time I ever heard her complain!

1666143988683.png:tink:

Fire Station?

thats my guess too

i am just not sure what is the white stuff in front it most be for display or something.

was this taking during Christmas, could be snowflakes

:cheer2: Jeff, this was actually taken in June. I'd not "noticed" the "white stuff" before either! If I remember correctly the Fire Station went through a refurbishment a few years ago and thought that's when it was added but then I found the other picture from 2016. :confused3 Guess we just never noticed that trim work!

i-jXgfLXW-XL.jpg
i-vv75HtR-L.jpg
:tink:

I think this is my favorite picture of Cheryl! Her son posted it earlier today; she was getting ready to bottle feed a baby calf! :goodvibes That was one of her favorite parts of ranching...she loved those babies! Her least favorite part ... feeding the cattle in freezing rain! 😁 I think that's the only time I ever heard her complain!

View attachment 711716:tink:

That’s a beautiful picture. It must be fun feeding baby animals.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter