Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-H4PcdW2-S.jpg

No Sir, not from the Jungle Trek. :tink:

is it from Africa?

Busy day! Felt like I was in the Animal Kingdom..last night had to chase a possum off the patio to keep him from eating the neighborhood kitty's food; this morning a huge dragonfly flew in the house when I let Boo out! At first I thought it was hummingbird :rotfl:; had to trap him in the window with a towel to get it back outside. The actual hummingbirds were too busy to come in the house 😁 but not to busy to "buzz" me when I went out to get the mail and THEN a little tree frog decided to get in the pool with me this afternoon! :rolleyes: Allie's back on the "injured list" (tweaked the knee during warmups before last nights game and it looked like a BALLOON at game time 🥺) and Coach wasn't happy! My cousin Cheryl's chemo treatments aren't doing the trick 😢 and she's hoping to get into some trials; she wants to be around for the birth of her 4th grandchild next March! David, and local Veterans, were honored before the football game tonight; the team won 63-6 and the day ended with Katie and a few friends doing a little night swimming after the game! :goodvibes (Felt GREAT after a high today of almost 100 AGAIN and a hot night on the football field!)

P1900126-S.jpg
P1900141-S.jpg
P1900154-S.jpg
P1900200-S.jpg
P1900214-S.jpg
P1900287-S.jpg
P1900238-S.jpg
P1900259-S.jpg
P1900265-S.jpg

Busy day! Felt like I was in the Animal Kingdom..last night had to chase a possum off the patio to keep him from eating the neighborhood kitty's food; this morning a huge dragonfly flew in the house when I let Boo out! At first I thought it was hummingbird :rotfl:; had to trap him in the window with a towel to get it back outside. The actual hummingbirds were too busy to come in the house 😁 but not to busy to "buzz" me when I went out to get the mail and THEN a little tree frog decided to get in the pool with me this afternoon! :rolleyes: Allie's back on the "injured list" (tweaked the knee during warmups before last nights game and it looked like a BALLOON at game time 🥺) and Coach wasn't happy! My cousin Cheryl's chemo treatments aren't doing the trick 😢 and she's hoping to get into some trials; she wants to be around for the birth of her 4th grandchild next March! David, and local Veterans, were honored before the football game tonight; the team won 63-6 and the day ended with Katie and a few friends doing a little night swimming after the game! :goodvibes (Felt GREAT after a high today of almost 100 AGAIN and a hot night on the football field!)

P1900126-S.jpg
P1900141-S.jpg
P1900154-S.jpg
P1900200-S.jpg
P1900214-S.jpg
P1900287-S.jpg
P1900238-S.jpg
P1900259-S.jpg
P1900265-S.jpg

You sure had a lot of “wildlife “ to deal with 😂. The weather here has been cold and windy. 50s with 40s at night really windy.

You sure had a lot of “wildlife “ to deal with 😂. The weather here has been cold and windy. 50s with 40s at night really windy.

:crazy: I hesitate to say it since I'm superstitious but the only thing I haven't seen this past week is a snake:scared1: ! Waiting for our HAWK to come back too :eek:; she nests in the far back part of our yard every winter but haven't seen her yet either. You're weather sounds like heaven to us :goodvibes; I was talking to Sara when I read your post and she just groaned. :rotfl2: It's SUPPOSE to be cooler this coming week so we're thinking this may be the last week of "90's-100's" this summer. Sure hope so; we're going to spend Thursday-Saturday with Allie, making a side trip to Fredericksburg on Friday, and cooler temperatures sure would be nice while we shop!

Cute picture from the field from last night. This little girl is Katie's "Little Sister" at the Dance Studio. Sad story behind her but bottom line is she has discipline issues. Katie was the only older dance student willing to work with her and she's made great progress. She was so proud last night when Katie invited her to sit with the Dora's for awhile. :lovestruc

1664043517012.png:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter