Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

World of Disney?

i-GKw7qfL-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, not from World of Disney. :tink:

Mickey's Pantry?

Well...looks like there will be enough "well" 😷 teammates to field a team for soccer game but now the weather is throwing out question marks! ☔🌬🌩🌪 Seeing the tornado damage in Nashville really makes me aware we're headed into that dreaded spring season of storms. :headache: The air is so still...and dense ... UGH! :scared:

i-GKw7qfL-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, not from Mickey's Pantry. :tink:

Well...looks like there will be enough "well" 😷 teammates to field a team for soccer game but now the weather is throwing out question marks! ☔🌬🌩🌪 Seeing the tornado damage in Nashville really makes me aware we're headed into that dreaded spring season of storms. :headache: The air is so still...and dense ... UGH! :scared:

i-GKw7qfL-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, not from Mickey's Pantry. :tink:

Marketplace Co-Op?

:headache: :headache: :headache: What a FRUSTRATING evening! When we walked pass the girls warming up (boys were playing) Redstorm told us, "Refs are AWFUL"...we knew we'd be in for a long evening. ::yes:: The girls were so sluggish and Allie said "we just didn't feel right". Game was tied at end of regulation and refs didn't even know the rule the coaches voted on at the beginning of the season to not do PK's after a tied game. Huge controversy at the end of the game with the "host team" being real jerks about it. Coach finally said..."let's just kick the d*** ball and get this done". 😠 The girls wanted to leave with a tie; their biggest issue...the PARENTS on the "home side". They said they were harassing them all evening and they'd had enough. 😳 Needless to say, with a "rookie' goal keeper going against a "4 year veteran", things didn't go well and they "unofficially" lost the game; it still "goes in the books" as a tie and has no effect on playoff standings. Allie was SO frustrated from the very beginning...the refs weren't going to let her play with the brace on her wrist 😤; Coach finally agreed to "wrap" it so she couldn't "use it as a weapon" :rolleyes1 ! She was tripped so many times I'm really surprised she didn't injure it again...guess the extra padding helped! HOPEFULLY they'll all be feeling better by Friday and they can get back on the right track.

i-VB9Q88L-M.jpg
i-9L6Q27s-M.jpg
i-BvsdC4Q-M.jpg
i-4SXdQvm-M.jpg
:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter