Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Is one of the ships displayed in GE?

i-bmQk9P4-Th.jpg

No Ma'am. :tink:

One of the vehicles in SWGE? Is it part of the Millennium Falcon?

Allie kept saying during the game last night her legs felt so heavy; I'll bet she made 10 shots on goal and they were all s-o-o-o-o-o slow the keeper would just sit there and wait for the ball....literally! :headache: One of the girls was throwing up before the game; 2 others had headaches; 2 others had legs hurting but none of them had temperatures. I KNOW Allie's not well; she cancelled dinner with us tonight...with my rotisserie chicken, mashed potatoes and baked beans :rolleyes: ... ALL of her favorites...to go home and go to bed! 😳

i-bmQk9P4-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, not part of the Millennium Falcon or any of the SWGE vehicles. :tink:

One of the vehicles in SWGE? Is it part of the Millennium Falcon?

Allie kept saying during the game last night her legs felt so heavy; I'll bet she made 10 shots on goal and they were all s-o-o-o-o-o slow the keeper would just sit there and wait for the ball....literally! :headache: One of the girls was throwing up before the game; 2 others had headaches; 2 others had legs hurting but none of them had temperatures. I KNOW Allie's not well; she cancelled dinner with us tonight...with my rotisserie chicken, mashed potatoes and baked beans :rolleyes: ... ALL of her favorites...to go home and go to bed! 😳

i-bmQk9P4-Th.jpg

i-bmQk9P4-Th.jpg

Part of he AT-AT in front of Star Tours? OR maybe the thing you can sit on and have your picture taken?

Poor girls, they need some rest.

Part of he AT-AT in front of Star Tours? OR maybe the thing you can sit on and have your picture taken?

Poor girls, they need some rest.

One more game before spring break and Allie knows it's her last chance chance to get withing possible distance of reaching her goal; still VERY slim since she bombed out last night but with the right playoff games she still COULD make it. We're just hoping it's not full blown flu...we all leave for the Grand Canyon this coming Monday. :faint: It is TIME to shut things down and get the kids separated! They keep passing these little problems back and forth between one another. At least it's on the downside at Sara's pre-school so we're all hoping a weeks break will put an end to this! It started at THANKSGIVING!

:chewy::darth::dance3: That's correct!

i-fv4DVHs-XL.jpg
:tink:

:faint: Finally got the rest of my photos to import to the computer; don't know WHAT was going on last night...nothing was working! This was what had Allie so frustrated too last night...

i-BtRjmSz-S.jpg
i-4SXdQvm-S.jpg
i-Jz7pKZr-S.jpg

...and these are what really ticked Coach off...(ALL of these are Allie)

i-wKdZjKS-M.jpg
Picture of that young "lady" catching Allie's leg...

i-DqpZfLX-M.jpg
i-TtQDKmc-M.jpg

...and Coach "calling the fouls" to the refs attention :rolleyes1 ... and #13 WHINED all night long! :faint:

i-MJhJLSJ-M.jpg
i-bQRnMbw-M.jpg

...Mason was frustrated; Cami "took a nap" :goodvibes while they were discussing IF they would do PK's or call it a tie until Allie got her up to go to Coach's defense...men were being BULLY'S! >:(

i-NTJqZKR-S.jpg
i-KKQqnZ3-S.jpg
i-L8fb7pk-S.jpg

:faint: Finally got the rest of my photos to import to the computer; don't know WHAT was going on last night...nothing was working! This was what had Allie so frustrated too last night...

i-BtRjmSz-S.jpg
i-4SXdQvm-S.jpg
i-Jz7pKZr-S.jpg

...and these are what really ticked Coach off...(ALL of these are Allie)

i-wKdZjKS-M.jpg
Picture of that young "lady" catching Allie's leg...

i-DqpZfLX-M.jpg
i-TtQDKmc-M.jpg

...and Coach "calling the fouls" to the refs attention :rolleyes1 ... and #13 WHINED all night long! :faint:

i-MJhJLSJ-M.jpg
i-bQRnMbw-M.jpg

...Mason was frustrated; Cami "took a nap" :goodvibes while they were discussing IF they would do PK's or call it a tie until Allie got her up to go to Coach's defense...men were being BULLY'S! >:(

i-NTJqZKR-S.jpg
i-KKQqnZ3-S.jpg
i-L8fb7pk-S.jpg

What a game :eek::faint:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter