Where can I get a Wishes CD?

shatzjsl

<font color=teal>No wonder I love DIS boards so mu
I won't be at WDW until next June but I really want a Wishes CD and am kicking myself because I didn't get one while I was there last June. Does anyone know where I can get one besides e-bay?

Thanks in Advance!

I would just call Disney Park Merchandise number! 1-407-363-6200. I am sure they can get you one! It's a great disc, by the way! ENJOY!

Get it Get it, Get it! My dd's surprised me with this after we got home from our Disney Trip. Be sure to have a box of tissues I cry like a baby listening to it! :)

Thanks for the tip! Guess listening to it the first time in the car on the way to work is a bad idea!

How long is this CD? Is it just the music from the fireworks, or are there other things on it? My 2y.o. dd sings Wishes all the time. We got it on video two trips ago and she has watched it over and over. Last trip she sang along while watching and sitting on my shoulders...precious. I would also love to have this CD. We are going back in January, so I can get it then, but was wondering what was on it.

I just got it before we left. It is in the entire fireworks music plus the exit music and a sing-along w/out the words but just the chorus. Not really that long total (30 min.?) It is really good though. I am kicking myself for not getting Illumination now though. 4 times in 3 years, you think I would have gotten it!

Originally posted by shatzjsl
Thanks for the tip! Guess listening to it the first time in the car on the way to work is a bad idea!

No, No, No dont do that! :) After we got back from our trip I was singing "Wishes" all around the house. I finally went on ebay and found one then my dd's walked in and saw that I was about to bid then ran into their bedroom. A few minutes later then presented me with what was going to be one of my Christmas presents! Wishes CD! I flipped out ran out to my car and sat in the driveway and listened. Its short but sweet and oh so magical! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter