Where can I find Mythos menu?

I can post one up here on the board, but the earliest i'll be able to do so is friday evening. I am a second cook at Mythos, and love to answer people's questions about my restaraunt. I ewanted to post the last menu, but never got around to it. Now that we we're entering the busy season, maybe it would be whove me to post it up to get some more business!

We can't wait to eat at Mythos in April - I've heard it's one of the best retaurants at Universal. Keep up the great work The Second Cook and I look forward to seeing that menu!

Thanks thesecondcook, that would be very helpful. How often does the menu change? We're not visiting until August, but I like to plan ahead!

Regards

Rob

Don't mention it! We usually change our menu every 3-4 months or so, the utilize seasonal ingredients and trends. For the holiday season, we had a squash soup and turkey osso bucco on the menu, which are very winter items. Right now, we have an awesome wild mushroom meatloaf and tomatoe soup.

I honestly don't know if the menu in August will be the same as the one I post tommorrow, but it shouldn't be too different. I'm working on a new sandwich for approval by the chefs, so you never know, it might be on there!

Curious about the Menu? Bump. Where is it????

Kim

offsite- 86, 92, 93
PO(now french quarter)- 2000
CS- 2002

Follow this link: Mythos menu

guy.gif

Barry Hom
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

Joey Ramone is gone but he's not forgotten

Click HERE for interesting Universal Orlando information!

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest