Where are you from?

Mousema,
I grew up in Akron, Ohio but moved to Ravenna in Portage County before moving to Nashville about a year ago.. I have driven from Ohio several times and am leaving in 10 days :woohoo: to drive from Nashville!!!! :moped:

Hi! I was born in Baltimore, MD and lived most of my life in Lancaster County, PA.

Walsh clan said:
Hi From Cork in Ireland! (Way down south!)

DH John pirate: DD Caoimhe and me! Moira...

DH and I have been to Ireland twice and we just love it!! We spent some time in Cork on our first trip. We went to the Cork City Gaol and got terribly lost on our way out of the city. Our most recent trip, in December, we rented a house in County Wexford and spent most of our time on the western coast. I really wanted to visit Cork last year while they were the "Cultural Capital of Europe". Unfortunately, we just didn't have enough time. But, we are planning another trip in a few years. I definitely want to visit Cobh and Kinsale. I heard that you will find the best food in the country in that area.

DisneyMama2H&O said:
We're right in Southbridge. Not far from you at all! And we're headed to Disney the same time as you! It really is a small world. :yay:

We are even going to be visiting your resort, WCC, on Wednesday the 23rd! Hope you have a lot of fun. I am planning on wearing my alien green Home Depot paint chip!

See ya' there!

Mousema said:
Hi Gabkatt! From close to you in Portage Co. (Deerfield).:cool1:

We have driven but are flying this year.

Hello Housema!! :wave2: You are not far at all. I used to live at Berlin Res. when I was a kid. I just got an email this morning from a family in Louisville & one from a lady in Youngstown. Awesome to have so many Disney fanatics in the area! :mickeyjum

3rd person checking in here from IL. Small suburb south of Chicago, IL. Have family that lives in Glen Burnie, MD and Buffalo, NY areas. Familiar with some areas of UK Disers. Have friends in Nottinghamshire, England and spent one summer as a teen traveling there with family. Beautiful country. We are a long drive to WDW and prefer to fly. Counting down the days to our next trip and the MNSSHP!!!

We live just south of Nashville now. Grew up in Raleigh and went to school in Asheville. Now I commute to Horsham, PA (just north of Philly) for work - don't worry - only travel up there about one week per month :teeth:

sleepingbeautymama said:
Indiana. Anyone as crazy as us and driving to WDW?

Indiana here, too! And yes...we drive every year!!

Where are you at? We live about 45 minutes north of Indy.. :)

Lila95 said:
You are the first person who has ever heard of Granger! It's pretty small so I usually have to say it's right by South Bend and Notre Dame. Does your SIL have school age kids? DD is going into 4th grade and DS is going into 2nd grade. Granger is so small they could be at the same school! My FIL used to live in Goshen and one of my friends lives there so I pass through there pretty often. It's a small world :)

:wave2: I've heard of Granger!! Can't remember why. DH used to compete in Demo Derbies in South Bend and we've been to a few Notre Dame football games(go Irish!)...but I don't think that's it...is there something historical there?

If I'm counting right (I didn't have to take off my shoes :crazy: ) I'm number 4 calling Illinois home. Not too far from Peoria...a little spot in the road that, you guessed it, you would miss if you blinked. Corn, corn as far as the eye can see!!

PrincessBrideJo said:
I can't believe only 1 person from IL! Well add me and there is 2!!! I am from smack dab in the middle....soybean capitol of the world...OH YEAH BABY. HAHA.

I know of the hog capital of the world..Kewanee...but I can't connect a town with the soybean capital. ;)

Well---I am in South Georgia!! Nice little quite place that thinks my family is NUTS for going to Disney more than once!!!! They say---HOW MANY TIMES CAN YOU SEE THE CASTLE? Is that ALL they think is there????

sorul82? said:
Is that the same Queen Mary the Last Comic Standing contestants stayed on?

Yup!! It was built by the company that owned the Titanic!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter