Where are you from?

Hi everyone, :yay:
From Drexel Hill, PA.

27 Days and counting

I would like to say this is a great place. I'm learning so much information I can't wait to start planning our Family's second trip to WDW is 07.

We are from North of Boston also known as the Witch City.

DH third trip 7/89 & 2/02 & 9/05
Me second trip 2/02 & 9/05
DS first trip 9/05
DS sort of WDW virgin I was 6mth pregnant

Hi! DH and I were born and raised in South Florida. We are currently living in West Palm Beach. Leaving for Disney on Friday!! WHOO-HOO!!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

mickeymousemom said:
:wave2: I've heard of Granger!! Can't remember why. DH used to compete in Demo Derbies in South Bend and we've been to a few Notre Dame football games(go Irish!)...but I don't think that's it...is there something historical there?

Wow, two people now that have heard of Granger. That's amazing :) Nice to meet another Hoosier on the boards. There are quite a few historical homes to tour in South Bend. The most famous family here was the Studebaker family. Their mansion is now the Tippacanoe restaraunt and there is also a museum the features a lot of Studebaker memorabilia. It chronicles their history in the area and how they brought industry to a small river town. There is also the Studebaker car museum which has quite a collection of the cars the manufactured.

DH is a huge Notre Dame fan and goes to a lot of their games. I like them but I'm not the fanatic he is. I work at a hospital close to ND so I am usually the one giving dirty looks to all the fans blocking the streets ;) Big Charlie W. just built a house across from our neighborhood so now I have to be careful who I'm glaring at ;)

I see you will be at POR in October. When will you be there? We will be at POFQ from 10/28 to 11/4. Hope you enjoy your trip!

Wenatchee, Washington. Along the Columbia River

Self proclaimed Apple Capital of the World and Power Belt of the Northwest

Simba22 said:
Hey there from hot and humid Connecticut!

You are not to far from me. I'm in Trumbull & my parents and one of my brothers live in Stratford.

My parents are off of Nicholas Ave and my brother lives near the "Y". (I don't know if ther is more than one in Stratoford).

Today was even worse than yesterday and tomorrow is going to be crazy! Keep Cool!!! :cool1: :wave2:

Cars2006 said:
I would like to say this is a great place. I'm learning so much information I can't wait to start planning our Family's second trip to WDW is 07.

We are from North of Boston also known as the Witch City.

DH third trip 7/89 & 2/02 & 9/05
Me second trip 2/02 & 9/05
DS first trip 9/05
DS sort of WDW virgin I was 6mth pregnant

Hello Salem...We are from Worcester, MA.....leaving for Disney in 17 dys.

I hope we can make it to Logan!

I am from Rockingham, N.C.

Cannot get enough of Disney World. Latest trip was last week. Checkout my home page for over 1000 pics from the trip. Or you can go to flickrpictures(dot)com

suebert1989 said:
If I'm counting right (I didn't have to take off my shoes :crazy: ) I'm number 4 calling Illinois home. Not too far from Peoria...a little spot in the road that, you guessed it, you would miss if you blinked. Corn, corn as far as the eye can see!!

I know of the hog capital of the world..Kewanee...but I can't connect a town with the soybean capital. ;)

Only about 2 hours away....Decatur!

I'm from Snellville, Georgia (east of Atlanta... home of the former idol contestant Diana DeGarmo). Only 8 hour commute "home" :goodvibes

I am originally from Spain. I live near Ft. Lauderdale FL. 2 1/2 hours if I am driving, over 3 if anyone else drives.... :) :) :) Can't wait to expirience the magic again!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter