Where are you from?

Hello all ..Iam from Reading Pennsylvania ..And yuppers we drove in 2005 with 5 kiddos ..Are we nuts or what ..No we couldnt do it straight through we did 1 stop over ....Next trip hopefully be 2008 ..Nice to meet you all...

Lori :yay:

Hi everybody! :wave2: I'm new here, saying hello, I live in waaaay southern NJ, near the beach.

We've been going to WDW since the mid-1970's & our kids practically grew up there! We love the Old Key West Vacation Club, and can't wait for our next trip April '07. Nice to meet you!

Needville is just about a 30 minute drive from Houston,Texas.
:cheer2:Go Needville Junior Softball Girls! :cheer2:

We're in Dale City, Virginia (about 35 miles south of Washington, DC).

We're thinking of driving to WDW next May. Can't wait!! :wave:

tinkertot said:
Needville is just about a 30 minute drive from Houston,Texas.
:cheer2:Go Needville Junior Softball Girls! :cheer2:

Okay. We go down towards Houston once in awhile, not often though, traffic is horrible. ;)
Are you finding air fare to be hard to get to orlando?

I'm waiting for Southwest Airlines to post their airfare for March
2007. You usually can get pretty good deals from them.But they don't post those til October. :cheer2: Go Needville Junior Softball Girls! :cheer2:

Another hick checking in. :wave: I live in SE KY in a little town called Lowmansville. I work in Huntington, WV (near where eblack0409 lives). I have family that lives in Lexington. I was born here in Johnson Co. but I have lived in Texas (San Antonio-oldest son born there), Ohio (Columbus-Reynoldsburg), Virginia (Falls Church, Manassas), Florida (St. Petersburg), Georgia (on a military base-I was really little-don't remember the name), and NY(Syracuse, Utica). In four years we will be moving "home" to Florida; at least that's our goal. :Pinkbounc :cheer2:
Sometimes we :moped: to WDW but after 16 hours it just leaves me :crazy: , so usually we fly out of Columbus or Louisville on Southwest, a 2 hour flight with a four hour drive preceding.

WOW - so we have people from all across the world :thumbsup2

I'm from Essex in the United Kingdom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter