Where are you from?

momof2dizkids said:
Lila95: I know where Granger is!! My SIL lives there. We moved to SC from Goshen, IN about 3 years ago.

You are the first person who has ever heard of Granger! It's pretty small so I usually have to say it's right by South Bend and Notre Dame. Does your SIL have school age kids? DD is going into 4th grade and DS is going into 2nd grade. Granger is so small they could be at the same school! My FIL used to live in Goshen and one of my friends lives there so I pass through there pretty often. It's a small world :)

Disney Crazy Debbie said:
I'm in Woodbridge near Veteran's Park. Hi!:cool1:

We're right in Southbridge. Not far from you at all! And we're headed to Disney the same time as you! It really is a small world. :yay:

Donald is #1 said:
Hi everyone! I am another member from Merrimack, NH. I have been living up here for about 10 years but I originally from Mass (south of Worcester). I have always flown to Disney. Though maybe for one of my future trips I will drive, but for now I want to maximize my days in the parks. :)

hello from a former manchester girl!

Hello from Reading, PA..........just drove thru Dover yesterday on my way back from visiting my mom in Rehoboth Beach.

Lila95 said:
You are the first person who has ever heard of Granger! It's pretty small so I usually have to say it's right by South Bend and Notre Dame. Does your SIL have school age kids? DD is going into 4th grade and DS is going into 2nd grade. Granger is so small they could be at the same school! My FIL used to live in Goshen and one of my friends lives there so I pass through there pretty often. It's a small world :)

She has two kids, her son just turned 16 this past April, so I'm guessing 10th or 11th grade, and her daughter is 6 1/2, so I'm thinking 1st grader?? When we tell people where we are originally from (Goshen), we always use the "east of Notre Dame" reply when asked where Goshen is.

It is a small world indeed.
Enjoy your upcoming trip!!

Nottingham (Baltimore) Maryland but just moved here from Warr Acres (Oklahoma City) Oklahoma one month ago. It appears that I like to live in towns within cities.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter