• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where are the Outlet Mall?

coachyo

DIS Veteran
I am trying to find an Outlet Mall or any other place, where I can go to possibly get some disney pins. We arrive at 4:50 and will have a rental car and will be heading to POR any place on the way we should take a quick stop to look at? I would love any advice I can get on where we can buy some cheap pins once we arrive. Our friend who was supposed to get them for us before we left dropped the ball :confused3 on us and now this is our only choice.

Thanks for any help, YO

There is the Premier Outlet Mall which is just north on I-4 from Disney (I think exit 68, but that could be wrong). Last time I was there they had a Disney Outlet, although much of the merchandise was full-price. :confused3

spiceycat,
We are staying at Port Orleans Riverside. :banana:

I looked at the website you gave and am wondering about the
Prime Factory Outlet World (formally Belz) on 5401 W. Oak Ridge Rd or
Lake buena Vista Factory Shop o 15591 S. Apoka Vineland Road or
Orlando Premium Outlets I-4 exit 68 @ 8200 Vineland Road

are any of these easy to get to and on our way and do you or anyone have any experience with picking up some pins for trading at any of these stores?

Thanks, YO

Disney Store Warehouses
Premier Outlet Mall
8200 Vineland Ave. I 4 to exit 68
407-477-0222

Belz Outlet Mall
International Drive
I 4 to exit 75A to 435 So.
407-354-3255

Lake Buena Vista Factory Store
15591 State Rd
192 west to 535
407-238-0011

Hope this helps

Happy shopping

isla bonita,
Thanks for the info also :thumbsup2
I called them and 2 of them have pins but at full price :sad2: and
the LBV Factory Shop # is out of service, so I couldn't ask them.

I have a feeling the pin trading is going to be a lot less this time.

Thanks for your help, isla bonita & spiceycat & DiscussDisney:wave2:

YO

the thing I didn't like about LBV is they did have pins - but not a great varied.

this is a shop that tries to sell stuff that DIDN'T sell in WDW.....

So I would go here first!!! then go to the other stores

from POR - turn left - at the traffic light (this is in front of OKW) (DVC Way) turn left - where this road ends turn right - at the next real traffic light (no the one for the firehouse) turn left - stay in the right lane -

when this roads ends at 535 turn right - get in one of the middle lanes. about 5 miles this 4 lane becomes 2 lanes - LBV will be on your left.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter