When will the ticket's arrive

Your TA will send you the docs eventually. :rolleyes:

They probably had them in their office a week or month ago. But it's not too late to make them find them and over nite them to you. Otherwise you should be able to make the TA have the docs waiting at the pier for you. However, that is not very comforting.

2 weeks is really plenty of time though. Getting the docs early allows you to complete the forms BEFORE you getto the terminal... and attach tags to your bags and all.

You'll be fine.... go call your TA tomorrow and lean on them gently til a week passes. Then lean a little harder if yourdocs don't show up.

I'm sure we must have lots of TAs mingling on the DIS so one of them will probably chime in with diplomatic word of wisdom for us. Me, I'm just a no nuttin' from the peanut gallery. My TA for our most recent sailing this past february messed up and did not send our docs until AFTER we sailed. Way ta' go, eh? We got on fine but were mildly miffed at thier lack of follow through in the wake of several calls from me. :confused3

Cheers!

We got the docs just exactly two weeks before our last cruise.

We have used three different TAs for our cruises...one local. We have NEVER gotten our docs before 10 days before the cruise date. We usually leave a few days before to go to WDW so that has been a week before we leave. At least now you can print them off from the DCL website. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter