When will Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit Open?

Testing should start soon. THe way I figure it IF and ONLY IF they start testing by friday tehres STILL a chance I could ride it on asoft open on june 10th BUT I KNOW ITS A SLIM CHANCE but I still have hope. From what I hear all that is left is testing, landscaping, and placing the other trains. After friday I have no chance in heck! As of now I only have a 10 percent chance but its still a chance!:confused3

Testing should start soon. THe way I figure it IF and ONLY IF they start testing by friday tehres STILL a chance I could ride it on asoft open on june 10th BUT I KNOW ITS A SLIM CHANCE but I still have hope. From what I hear all that is left is testing, landscaping, and placing the other trains. After friday I have no chance in heck! As of now I only have a 10 percent chance but its still a chance!:confused3

I will be there June 11-18 so I'm hoping with ya!

:scared:me too we will be there until june 11 and I really hope to ride:scared:

Me too, we're there until June 12th......please please please let there be soft openings! :yay:

Along with you all case I am there June 21 - 28 and hoping they will have it up and running but if they don't atleast we will be at Universal :banana:

Testing should start soon. The way I figure it IF and ONLY IF they start testing by friday
I bet the testing will begin after park hours tonight since some of the pictures are showing water dummies in the seats. Those are used for testing.

I just wanted to wish all those homies going soon that you get to ride it in previews. :grouphug:

If you look at my location you will see I was in your shoes a few years ago with the Mummy and my wish came true! :woohoo:

Sprinkling Mummy Dust that you get to ride it! :wizard:

I bet the testing will begin after park hours tonight since some of the pictures are showing water dummies in the seats. Those are used for testing.

I'm hearing testing DID start last night. Any more info?

Or even last week of May!!
I just received a email from the wrestling team in Universal about my tickets for 25th May and they quoted that if the Roller coaster is open then the queue for the wrestling will be in a different place.

Or even last week of May!!
I just received a email from the wrestling team in Universal about my tickets for 25th May and they quoted that if the Roller coaster is open then the queue for the wrestling will be in a different place.

That's exciting!

How exciting - I'm so excited for this to officially open. I really want it to be open when we go in August.

The first full test run was last night folks. And it went OK. They hope to have two cars out by June 20th and four cars out by July 4th.

The first full test run was last night folks. And it went OK. They hope to have two cars out by June 20th and four cars out by July 4th.

Anyone hae photos, videos, I'm sure someone saw it from Citywalk.:thumbsup2

Great! Two questions:

1. Are you saying that soft openings will start by June 20th? Cause I'm heading up to Orlando June 22-24.

2. When are they planning on testing the ride during the day?

Great! Two questions:

1. Are you saying that soft openings will start by June 20th? Cause I'm heading up to Orlando June 22-24.

2. When are they planning on testing the ride during the day?

1. This is what they are shooting for.

2. I do not know when they are planning on testing during the day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter