when should i put the passports away

Harlie

Mouseketeer
Travelling from canada mean we need our passports. Since we are driving over the border I'm wonder if I should: a) bother putting them away before our flight and hang on to them

And

B) if we need to have them out at the resort (I think I remember using them last year at the resort at checkin on my trip with hubby - and if so do we just need the adults or the kids too?

I panic that if I don't put them away that I will o
Loose them as it is a problem I have lol! So I want to know when I need them so I can put them away and leave a note on my blackberry as to where I hide them from myself lol!

I'm not sure what you mean by putting them away?
Once you are inside the US you don't need a passport to fly. The adults will need an official ID with picture to check in and go thru security at the airport and I believe who ever is checking into the hotel will need ID but that is it.

Once the kids are in the US they don't need ID for anything unless under 2 and flying for free.

U you may find it quicker and easier to use the passport for your flights as if they are checking ids and aren't familiar with your provincial license may take them a few minutes to locate correct info!!

I keep mine in the zippered pocket of my purse I am so paranoid I will lose them and getting a baby to sit for another photo is not something I want (he was 3 weeks old in his last one!!).

Good luck with the drive, and sorry I have to put it on here... Go Stamps!!!!LMAO:rotfl:

When I fly from the States I use my Passport at the border, then put it in with my flight stuff (confirmation, etc.) Then, I use them when I check in for my flight, and then again getting on the plane. (Some airlines, I think ask for ID for the adults at the gate.)

I keep my hotel and flight confirmations and the passports all in one travel folder, and I have to put a hand on it about every 10 seconds to make sure I still have it. Once I get to the resort I usually place them and the confirmations for the return trip in the safe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter