When is your Spring Break 2014?

When is your school (or school district) Spring Break 2014?

• March 2-8, 2014

• March 9-15, 2014

• March 16-22, 2014

• March 23-29, 2014

• March 30-April 5, 2014

• April 6-12, 2014

• April 13-19, 2014 (Easter is April 20)

• April 20-26, 2014 (Easter is April 20)

• April 27-May 3, 2014

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Looking at 6 major school systems in metro Atlanta, Georgia (systems as big as 150,000 students) will probably give you an idea of most. Pretty standard time frames year to year.

2 smaller systems March 30 - April 5
4 larger systems April 6 - 12

Ours is March 23-29. Looking at the poll, maybe that week is not such a good idea. I thought since it was so far from Easter we would be ok :confused3 . I guess I have until September to decide for sure :)

Most Oregon schools are out the last full week of March, and most Washington schools are the 3rd week of March (they like to stagger Oregon and Washington)

Our spring break is not tied to easter but ours has moved around so much you would think it did! Ugh! Anyway our break is the week before easter and we live southern tier ny, finger lakes area.

Tampa Bay Area Public School Calendars:

- Hillsborough County, Florida: March 8-16

- Pasco County, Florida March 14-23

- Pinellas County, Florida March 22-30

Florida weather is usually so nice over spring break, and it's a trip we've done many times. For 2014, though, this we're doing a cruise with extended family out of San Juan. No visit to the MOUSE or Orlando in 2014. We are going to sneak in a little three day trip in Oct. of 2013 though. I answered the survey anyway though.

Catholic schooler here...always the week after Easter, no matter when it is! Looks like that week might be an ok week for a trip this year! ;)

My spring break is March 10-14 and my DD's is March 24-28. Having different breaks is getting annoying.

Orange County, Florida (Orlando) and Osceola County, Florida (Kissimmee) spring break is March 24-28 if that helps at all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter