When Everyone is going to Disneyland Resort Paris!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boo, May is the perfect month to visit the parks. The crowds are minimal and the weather is lovely.

steve_rob and erikam (DW) hopefully going on June 19th 2006 for three nights, probably to Hotel New York - but that depends on whether the summer brochure comes up with any good offers for that hotel or not!

Hi,

two dates to add for Renate and Siggi :sunny:

1.-3.October Holiday Inn
31.12.05-1.1.06 Holiday Inn

Greets Renate
*only 3 hours to leave for DCR* :bounce:

Hello all we have a trip planned for 28th November - 1st December 2005 at the Sequoia Lodge just me, DH and DS5 soon to be 6 :jumping1: :jumping1:
Hope to see some of you there ,Wifey :lovestruc :wave2:

and another date to add :Pinkbounc :cheer2:

We ( DH and I ) are going 27 / 28 for the Pinday and stay at the Campanile at Bussy Saint George

Greets Renate :wizard:

You are so!!!!! lucky. We hope you have a wonderful time and when you reach home we want to hear all about it.

It doesnt matter how I make the calculations I can not afford it either in time off or money. :sad1: :sad1:

Have a wonderful time:thewave::thewave::thewave:

Nikki

9 & 10 August with boyfriend, sister and her boyfriend at Hotel L'Elyssée Val d'Europe

My DW and I will be there Nov. 21 - 27, 2005.

Woody

Hi
I am going to DLRP on 26th October with DH, DD and DS. We are going to the halloween party on the 30th October and flying home on the 31st. We are staying in the Holiday Inn. :flower: :flower: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Hi all

We will be visiting from the 27th to the 31st of December and staying at the Sequoia Lodge.

:thewave::thewave:

November 14-19 here, first trip and I am PSYCHED! Mickey and I share a birthday (11/18) so it will be way cool to be there to celebrate!

:Pinkbounc Yay Mar' - you're GOING!!! :Pinkbounc Don't forget to ask us lots of questions!!!!

BTW - Nov 18th is my mum's birthday too!!

Bexx said:
:Pinkbounc Yay Mar' - you're GOING!!! :Pinkbounc Don't forget to ask us lots of questions!!!!

BTW - Nov 18th is my mum's birthday too!!

Edited to say I posted my questions elsewhere as to not throw this thread OT, thanks Becky! And how nice to know that your dear mum, Mickey and I all share a birthday.

(and nice to "see" you by the way :goodvibes ),

Mar'

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter