• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

When Everyone is going to Disneyland Resort Paris!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't been to disneyland resort paris in ages! It's all the same really.

It would be so cool if they put some of the stuff from WDW in paris to make it look cool.

It's not booked yet, but the first week of the summer holidays next year!
We treat going as our 'main family holiday' (I know many go to DLP for short breaks, 2/3 days), so usually go for 6 days and when the weather is lovely and hot, we have a blast.
Hopefully we'll be staying in Sequioa Lodge, never stayed there before, looks lovely! :earsboy:

Hi. I am going on 24-27th October 2005 and staying in the hotel Cheyenne. Yey. :cool1:

hi, we will be at DLRP from 1st to 4th december 2005 staying at the kyriad, myself, DH and 2 DD's can't wait!

Myself and my family are going on the 21st of November till the 25th of November and stopping in the Newport Bay hotel. Last year when we went we stopped in the Santa Fe. It was nice just fancied something different. Not long now :banana:

Me and my best friend are going on the 8-11th december... Staying in the Santa Fe....

We went for a day last december but stayed in a hotel outside Paris... so excited bout staying IN disney! lol.... plus getting to go to studios as i've never been! :banana:

becks

Trip number 4 for us (The first time as a married couple - married 6 weeks ago at the Wedding Pavilion in WDW)..........

16th - 20th December.
It is a very special place at Christmas time.
We were there in December last year and it was wonderful. This might be the only time that Paris has the edge over Florida because the biting winter air helps make it feel all the more Christmassy !

Rascal1003 said:
Trip number 4 for us (The first time as a married couple - married 6 weeks ago at the Wedding Pavilion in WDW)..........

16th - 20th December.
It is a very special place at Christmas time.
We were there in December last year and it was wonderful. This might be the only time that Paris has the edge over Florida because the biting winter air helps make it feel all the more Christmassy !
Congratulations on your recent marriage. :)

Our next trip, now booked is 16th-19th December to get all Christmassy (and cold by all accounts!). Can't wait to get back there.....and we've only been back a week!

hi there,

great idea,im going to disney dec.19 for 4 nights and iam staying at sequoia lodge with husband and 2 very excited children!! :love: :cheer2: :grouphug:

shelliexxxx

Hi Shellie, you have picked a great hotel. I'm sure everyone will have a lovely time.
Are you sure it is just two excited children :goodvibes

hi cyrano,

ok,i confess iam if not more excited than the children!! this will be my daughters and mine second time to disneyland,so i think we are the most excited out of the whole family.not quite sure how the hubby is going to cope with it all!! it is his first time aswell as my son.
enjoyed the sequoia lodge last time,hopefully will this time!!

just hope the weather behaves!!! :love: :cheer2: :grouphug:

shelliexxxx

YAY, I this past week have just decided that I am going to DLRP for a day on the 10th December :sunny: . It's so exciting now, not long to go :Pinkbounc .

PATMAGIC said:
YAY, I this past week have just decided that I am going to DLRP for a day on the 10th December :sunny: . It's so exciting now, not long to go :Pinkbounc .

Yay - another DLP day tripper!! :Pinkbounc Have fun - and I would love to hear about how it goes. ::yes::

Wow, Becky I got all excited there and thought you had already booked your next trip!!!!!!! ;)

bonhoga said:
Wow, Becky I got all excited there and thought you had already booked your next trip!!!!!!! ;)

Nothing definite yet - but I am currently formulating a cunning plan!!! :teeth:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter