When everyone is going to Disneyland Paris update 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 16 - 24 in France, followed by a week travelling in Europe. Have not picked hotels for Disneyland, until I read more on how it all works in Europe. Then our final trip will be a Disney Cruise leaving from Copenhagen.pirate: Just booked my outbound to Paris so we are definitely going. My daughter is very excited. She just finished a year as a cultural representative at Disney World in Florida, so this just continues our Disney adventure. Thankfully I have time to research and I appreciate all the posts.

Might as well put us down again

20 - 23 June - ibis Marne la Vallée Val d'Europe

1 June - 5 June 2014 - Newport Bay Club

26th March to 2nd April, Marriott's Village d'lle-de-France

Second trip with my BIL, SIL and Nephew (who will be 11)

4th Trip with DH

My 14th!

I will be going in for a day trip with my sisters from Paris August 5th :cool1:

First time visit!

August 11th to 16th on a stop over on the way to "Dewey's" hockey tournament in Sweden with the whole Duck clan. It was cheaper to have the stopover in Paris than to fly right to Stockholm, so why not knock another Disney Park off the bucket list:)

Alas any of the flight savings were quickly gobbled up by the shocking room prices (our own fault for being a family of 5 I guess

We're considering June 2016. Never been before and are thinking it may be a fun trip to do with our first time visit to Paris!!!

20-24/7 - 5 Days & 4 Nights from Dublin, Ireland - Raddison Blu Hotel pixiedust:

Any taughts good/bad on our Hotel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter