When everyone is going to Disneyland Paris update 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
We ( Judy, Dave, and Mackenzie) will be there Mid May 2015, planning on staying in a suite at Newport bay........it is part of a larger 3 week Europe college graduation trip ( London, Paris DL, Paris, Munich, Amsterdam) for my DD. Fingers crossed for an ontime Graduation!

We ( Judy, Dave, and Mackenzie) will be there Mid May 2015, planning on staying in a suite at Newport bay........it is part of a larger 3 week Europe college graduation trip ( London, Paris DL, Paris, Munich, Amsterdam) for my DD. Fingers crossed for an ontime Graduation!

lovely :) - when you know your dates pop them here and it will be added to the trip index.

Can I change my hotel for my February trip please Also we are staying longer too.
ILOVEDLP
Adagio city VDE 16 /23 February 2015
Thanks you very much x
Ps just seen I didn't put a hotel for our October trip we are staying at sejours & affaires VDE

Can I change my hotel for my February trip please Also we are staying longer too.
ILOVEDLP
Adagio city VDE 16 /23 February 2015
Thanks you very much x
Ps just seen I didn't put a hotel for our October trip we are staying at sejours & affaires VDE

amended both dates for you :).

We'll be at DLP at the Hotel New York May 24-28, 2014... time is flying!

added to the list :).

Wow not been on here for ages!!!

We are driving down for our disney fix this year again.

We are staying at Adagio Access in Magny le Hongre. 1st-8th June. Driving down overnight 31st May...

Cannot wait!!

Hello Judy, from another denizen of the Disneyland board! Sounds like a lovely trip. We (DW and I) are taking our granddaughter to Paris in June 2015. We promised her a trip to Europe when she turned 12, and she picked Paris. Smart girl :thumbsup2 Right now, I'm planning a week in Paris proper, a few days at DLP, 2 days in Normandy and 2 days in the Loire Valley to visit chateaux. DGD doesn't know these details yet, though; in particular, we've not mentioned Disneyland Paris. She'll be excited. After briefly looking at descriptions and reviews, I'm also leaning toward Newport Bay Club. Please let me know when and if you find some specials, either on packages or hotels. Thanks, and have a great trip!

-Bob

you too! what great grandparents! I know if you want to book a suite you have to call DLP directly, I am hoping for a 20-30% discount, and a free half board option, based on what has been available in the same time frame this year, and luckily it is value season. But honestly, the 3 week trip will be less than half of what we are used to paying for a semester of school......so costs really aren't a deal breaker.

Just found this thread!
DF and I will be at DLRP from August, 31 to September, 5 and staying at Newport Bay!

We'll be taking a 2 week whirlwind trip to Europe which will begin on August 27th. Since we will just happen to be on the same continent we didn't figure our trip would be complete without stopping in to check out Disneyland Paris. We'll be at the park for our first ever trip August 30 & 31. Going all out just in case this is a once in a lifetime trip and staying at the Disneyland Hotel.

Oooo, sounds so nice! Can you share your itinerary? We want to do something in Europe (never been!) and want to tag on DLP!

Oh go on then - add us in. TOMORROW 25th-31st :) Off site at Torcy :D

We'll be there sometime between July 9th and 18th - exact dates to be decided as we're staying in Berny Riviere and doing day trips with APs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter