When everyone is going to Disneyland Paris update 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am leaving my traveling party in Paris and am going 9/28-9/30 alone and I am really looking forward to it. I am staying offsite just not sure which one yet.

Hello I'm new to this site but addicted to Disneyland Paris
We've been 10 times in total and goin for our 3rd time in 12 mths in 24days for our youngest princesses mileys 3rd birthday, we all can't wait :) where setting off on the 18th feb and our first day there is the 19th feb :) we stop at the Santa Fe and love it there the staff are lovely and friendly and alway make us feel welcome !

Hotel New York Sunday 12 October - Thursday 16 October :goodvibes

Can you please add us to the list where going from the 19 feb till
The 24th feb stopping at the Santa Fe for our
Baby princesses princess: Mileys 3rd birthday ( 2 adults, 3 children)
:cool1::cheer2::woohoo:

We're booked into the Disneyland Hotel for the first time from Sunday 23rd November until Thursday 27th November 2014 :cool1:

May 26th -30th sequoia lodge :-)

Hotel New York Sunday 12 October - Thursday 16 October :goodvibes

Can you please add us to the list where going from the 19 feb till
The 24th feb stopping at the Santa Fe for our
Baby princesses princess: Mileys 3rd birthday ( 2 adults, 3 children)
:cool1::cheer2::woohoo:

March 16-17 at Hotel Santa Fé

all added to the list :goodvibes.

Hi - its Debbi, we are going 14-18th May 2014, Sante Fe hotel! Hopefully celebrating my son's 5 th birthday a bit early!

Hello Everyone!
I am wanting to go to Disneyland Paris sometime next week (doesn't matter when) and was just wondering if anyone would want to meet up or join me! If not I will just travel solo but I would love the company. Let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter