When does Remy move to G+?

Thank you! That’s my arrival day. I don’t know if I should go for test track or Remy first.
If you are willing to do single rider, go for Remy first. I always do single rider for Test Track and never waited more than 20 minutes even on busy days. You can do the "build your own car" thing but know that most people will not do it and will walk right past you to get to the ride.

If you are willing to do single rider, go for Remy first. I always do single rider for Test Track and never waited more than 20 minutes even on busy days. You can do the "build your own car" thing but know that most people will not do it and will walk right past you to get to the ride.
We have 3 little kids with us who have never been before so single rider won’t work unfortunately.

We have 3 little kids with us who have never been before so single rider won’t work unfortunately.
Ah okay understandable. Then I guess what I would suggest depends on what entrance you're coming from. If you're coming from the main entrance, book Remy first and then rope drop Test Track. If you're coming from the International Gateway (where the Skyliner drops you off and where you enter if you're staying at Beach + Yacht Club/Boardwalk/Swan/Dolphin), book Test Track first and rope drop Remy.

Ah okay understandable. Then I guess what I would suggest depends on what entrance you're coming from. If you're coming from the main entrance, book Remy first and then rope drop Test Track. If you're coming from the International Gateway (where the Skyliner drops you off and where you enter if you're staying at Beach + Yacht Club/Boardwalk/Swan/Dolphin), book Test Track first and rope drop Remy.
Smug.. May I pick your brain for a moment. Arriving off of skyliner. Already have DAS return times for TT and Soarin.
Do I book frozen or Remy? And which should I rope drop ?
Thanks and sorry to jump in here

Smug.. May I pick your brain for a moment. Arriving off of skyliner. Already have DAS return times for TT and Soarin.
Do I book frozen or Remy? And which should I rope drop ?
Thanks and sorry to jump in here
No worries, I'm glad to help : )

If I were in your situation, I would book Frozen and rope drop Remy. The International Gateway entrance is in between France and United Kingdom so it's a short walk over to Remy whereas you would have to walk all the way to Norway. I'm unsure if the main entrance is closer to Norway but from past experiences rope dropping Frozen they usually have the line going towards Mexico in the morning so you would be at a disadvantage walking over from the gateway.

No worries, I'm glad to help : )

If I were in your situation, I would book Frozen and rope drop Remy. The International Gateway entrance is in between France and United Kingdom so it's a short walk over to Remy whereas you would have to walk all the way to Norway. I'm unsure if the main entrance is closer to Norway but from past experiences rope dropping Frozen they usually have the line going towards Mexico in the morning so you would be at a disadvantage walking over from the gateway.
Thank you so much !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!