When do YOU think Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway will open?

so excited for this opening! can't decide if i should go in april, or wait until Ratatouille opens. Can't wait for this ride as well! The ride cars look so cute!

Mt trip is booked Feb 25 thru March 3.....>:(..lol
Maybe you will get lucky and they will have a soft opening. I remember back in 2014 when the Hall of Presidents was updated. We were there before the updated show started and when we walked by the place was closed but there were a few CMs out and they asked us if we wanted to preview the updated show! So, we were some of the first ones to see it! Being the history buff that I am, and a US History teacher, I was super excited to get to see it while we were there.

Im very happy this is getting fastpass from the beginning for my own selfish reasons. Figuring it will help my family get millennium falcon and slinky dog fast passes with this in tier 1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter