We are going on the Dream in May, and if DCL is going to do a 9 night Alaska cruise in 2014 I would consider doing it. We did a 7 night on princess a few years ago and I would love to go back, especially since the itinerary is a little different. So, if I were to do an OBB, would I be locked into the current price or could I wait to see how pricing goes? I just booked this May trip as it was on a whim I checked the prices and they were not bad. Later I stumbled across a thread on here or CC with the opening prices for my cruise and they were much much higher...to the point that I would not have booked. So my real question is, when do you book? And if the prices go down do you have to cancel and rebook? I'm assuming you can't apply discounts as you do at wdw.